Prologue

Disclaimer-This is not my story. I really like it from fanfiction.net and am wanting to have more people read it. The author is XxxblackwolfxxX , and they put a lot of time and effort so if you like go to this link ( https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12528187/1/Percy-Jackson-Champion-of-the-Primordials) to say that.

Now here is the story

13th Century, Europe

Jennifer POV

"So Jennifer, do you accept my offer?" Artemis questioned me while I went to answer but stopped and looked over at five year old Percy and saw him enjoying the company around him till he noticed me staring and waved happily while I waved half-heartedly back.

I kept looking back and forth between Artemis and Percy till I made up my mind "Yes Lady Artemis, I accept thy offer." I said knowing that I'll feel guilt and shame for doing this to Percy, especially since I was all he had "Good, recite the oath after me and you will officially become a hunter." she said as I nodded "I state your full name, pledge myself to the goddess Artemis, I turn my back on the company of men and accept eternal maidenhood and join the hunt." she said while I recited the oath as a silver glow surrounded me while Artemis smiled.

"Welcome to the hunt, sister." She said as she led me outside to the other hunters "Let's welcome our new sister to the hunt, Jennifer Jackson!" she said as the hunters came up to me and congratulated me, saying I made the right choice while the campers looked sadly at Percy while Percy looked confused.

I headed to the tent they supplied me with and went to sleep knowing that tomorrow I'll feel even more terrible than I did last time.

Percy POV

"So there is a camp for people like us, where we learn how to train with weapons and learn new techniques." I said in awe while they nodded with smiles on their faces as I looked at the girls in silver parkas and bows "Who are they?" I said as they looked over and grimaced "Those are the Hunters of Artemis, a bunch of immortal girls who have Artemis as their patron. They get to roam the earth and hunt down monsters, but in return they pledge a oath to never fall in love and always remain a maiden." one of the campers said in disgust while shaking his head while I looked at him confused "Artemis? Like the goddess Artemis? I thought she was a myth?" I said confused "How dare you call our milady a myth, boy." a big girl with red hair spat as she had her bow pointed at me while I looked at her in fear.

Before she shot one of the campers jumped in front of me "He's still a child, he doesn't know yet. Leave him alone." a female camper with brown eyes said as her hand was on the hilt of her sword while the big girl just scoffed and put her bow away and walked away. "Why did she do that? I didn't do anything to her?" I said in fear of the big girl "The Hunters of Artemis hate the male species with every fiber of their being, apparently saying that all males are bad, even the newborn ones and sadly little one, that includes you." a male camper with light blue eyes said while they nodded in agreement.

As I went to speak someone else spoke first "Everyone set up camp, tomorrow I'll have Apollo come and take the campers to Camp Half-Blood." A twelve year old girl with auburn hair and silver eyes said while the girls in the silver parkas nodded.

"Let's head to bed little man, big day ahead of us tomorrow." A camper with green eyes said while I nodded and went inside the tent they made for me, I got prepared to go to sleep till I realized my sister wasn't here "Wait! Where's my sister at?" I said worriedly while the campers looked at me with a sad gaze and went to bed.

Jennifer POV

"Here comes Apollo. Look away so you don't get blinded." Artemis said while Percy stood beside me looking tired but still smiling nonetheless while I felt more guilt way down on my heart as I grabbed his hand as the sun started to rise up "Look away." Artemis said while we all looked away to feel the sun get real hot till it stopped as a red convertible appeared while a middle-age man came out with a smile. "Hey lil sis, it's been too long, you never text, never answer my calls, how have you been?" "Apollo for the last time I'm older than you and I need you to take these four demigods to camp." she said with a sigh pointing at the campers and Percy who hid behind my leg as I pushed him forward.