Chapter 10

We went from 1k to 1.65k in one day.  Thanks 🙂👍
Also my friends asked why I picked this cover and for all you out their it's because Percy suppose to be (for those who hate swears, please accept my apology) badaśs and I thought it look the parts. Also I liked it

Jennifer POV

"Where are those two?" Phoebe said aggravated as she glanced at the sun rising, Apollo should be starting his run any minute now. "They'll be here Phoebe. Percy's probably waking Tyler up." I said as Thalia and Grover both walked up the hill, rubbing the sleep out of their eyes "Man, why do we have to leave at the crack of dawn?" Thalia mumbled as Phoebe went to speak but someone spoke first "Because we need to hurry. Artemis is a key Olympian and if she isn't there, who knows what'll happen." we heard as Percy and Tyler walked up the hill. Tyler wearing dark blue jeans, white sneakers, and his camp Half-Blood t-shirt while Percy had on black jeans, white sneakers, and a camp Half-Blood shirt on but when I saw Percy's eyes, I gasped.

"I know, you're shocked that my eyes look different. It's almost time to reveal my identity anyway, so no need to hide anymore." Percy said as his eyes changed from sea green to a deep ocean blue, then a warm golden color, and other colors till it stopped on the deep ocean blue. "Can you all please stop staring? It's really annoying." Percy said, snapping me out of my dazed state as I noticed he was still wearing the bracelets from a year ago. "You still have those on?" I said as he nodded "Apparently, someone else can take them off but this someone is close to my heart. Romantically or not, I don't know but I hope its just as a friend." he said glaring at the bracelets.

"So, we need to head west, eh?" He said looking up at the sun as Phoebe spoke "Yes, and we're burning time with you not hurrying up." she said as he raised an eyebrow "We were already here. We got woken up by a Pegasus, don't ask but it happened and now we're here so technically, Grover and Thalia are burning time." he said walking past Phoebe towards Thalia's pine tree.

"So do I need to flash us or are we going to hitch a ride?" He said looking at us with his sparkling ocean blue eyes "Argus gave us the van, come on." Zoe said taking the driver's seat as Phoebe bumped into Percy on purpose, making him stumble but shadows wrapped around Phoebe's leg, making her fall to the ground as Thalia snorted while I tried to hide a laugh but failed to.

"Why are you tripping over air?" Percy said stepping over her and got in the van and sat in the very back with Tyler beside him as Phoebe got up, glaring at him in hate. "I'm going to kill him." She said getting in the passenger side as she slammed the door shut. "More like it's the other way around." I muttered as I got in and sat in front of Percy with Bianca beside me and Grover and Thalia in the seat in front of us as we fell into a tense silence.

Linebreak

"We should pull in somewhere and grab something to eat." I said as Zoe swerved into a parking spot, throwing us all either into each other or into the window "Next time." Percy grumbled "I'm going to travel myself." he said as Tyler got off him as we all managed to crawl out of the van and pop our bones from the long ride.

As everyone was leaving, only Percy and Tyler stayed behind as I looked back and saw Percy talking to Tyler about something then pulled out a Yankees ball cap and gave it to Tyler and spoke a few more words as he nodded as he put it on and vanished as Percy slowly started to disappear, like it was a mirage which caused me to rub my eyes again to see that neither of them were there at all.

"I must need sleep." I said turning back around to catch up with the others and ask Percy a couple questions about the prophecy, since I know he's holding something back from me. The way he avoids certain lines from the prophecy and is never really letting Tyler out of his sights. Something has him spooked and I plan on finding it out.