Chapter 2

Remember I don't own this just trying to get the story out there for he writer. Go to the link in the description to go give the author some good comments.

Two weeks later

Tyler POV

The past two weeks have been pretty good for me and Percy, despite the Ares cabin constantly trying to attack Percy but leave with some nasty cuts and bruises. After two weeks of constant lessons on the modern English from me, Grover, and Annabeth, we finally managed to get Percy to speak modern English, although if he gets too mad or aggravated he will revert back to old English. Right now we're arguing over a fight between him and the Ares cabin.

"It wasn't my fault, they challenged me and I took care of it." He said while Annabeth and Grover watched us in amusement "Was it really necessary to beat them unconscious?" I said as he looked thoughtful for a few moments till he nodded "They had it coming, end of story little brother." he said while I glared at him. "Aren't you two the same age?" Annabeth said while we shook our heads "He's older than me." I said as the conch horn sounded twice, signaling lunch "See you later Grover, you too Annabeth." I said as we parted ways, heading to the Hermes cabin.

"Do you think we're finally going to be able to play capture the flag?" I said hoping to test out my skills with the sword from my training with Percy "Probably, but since it's our first time we're probably going to be put on patrol duty or something stupid like that." he said as we reached the Hermes cabin only for Luke to open it with the Hermes cabin in tow. "You guys got here just in time for lunch, hop in line." Luke said as we got beside the Stoll brothers "Sup guys." I said looking at Connor "Hey Tyler, Hey Perce." he said as Percy smiled "Hello Connor, still flirting with Miranda?" he said with a smirk while Connor looked flustered.

"Wha-no-I-" He tried to form a sentence but couldn't while we chuckled at him "Don't worry about him Connor, he's pulling at your leg." I said while Travis and Connor looked at me with a blank look on their faces "It's a old saying." Percy said while they looked at him. "It means that he's just messing with you." He said while they nodded "I'm glad we finally got rid of your accent, it was really starting to irritate me." Travis said while Percy glared at him.

"Whatever." Percy said looking away from us as we entered the dining pavilion to see a group of girls wearing silver parkas glaring at every boy they see while my eyes widened as me, Connor, and Travis looked at Percy to see his eyes filled to the brim with hate and anger. "This isn't going to be good." Connor muttered while we sat at the Hermes table as Chris Rodriguz, son of Hermes spoke "Hey Perce, you going to be okay?" he said looking at Percy warily as he nodded "I appreciate thy concern Chris, but I'll be fine." he hissed out through clenched teeth.

Few people in camp know of Percy's intense hatred towards the Hunters of Artemis and Artemis herself but everyone knows that his skills with every weapon are unmatched by the campers except for Luke and a few older campers "What are they doing here?" Annabeth said aggravated from the Athena table beside us "I don't know, but I hope they don't see Percy or else some trouble will be bound to happen." Luke said looking at Percy "I don't know why thee keep worrying about me, I'm fine." he said as we rolled our eyes "Percy, we aren't stupid. We know of your hatred to the Hunters and whenever you revert back to old English it means your mad." Katie Gardner, daughter of Demeter said from the table directly across from us.

We grabbed our plates and summoned our food and went to the fire and dumped food into it "For Poseidon." I muttered as I walked away "For Chaos, Hestia, and Apollo." Percy muttered as the fire rose higher and changed to a pitch black fire giving it a eerie look till it changed back to its normal color while everyone looked at it shocked while Percy smiled and sat back down.