Chapter One

Hey guys I'm back with another chapter! I hope you are enjoying the story and feel free to review!

Percy POV

As I walked out of the portal I appeared in front of a apartment about three stories up with a bunch of cars and people moving around below me "This must be New York, and Olympus must be up there." I muttered looking up at what I guess is the Empire State Building. I tore my gaze off the Empire State Building and looked back at the apartment building "Well, time to meet my little brother." I said to no one in particular as I walked up to the door and was about to knock but hesitated.

"Just get on with it, already." I heard as I jumped, startled looking around for who said that "Who said that?" I said aloud as the voice spoke again "Come on Perce it's me. Your awesome cousin, Apollo." the voice said cheerfully as I smiled "Hello Apollo, how are thou doing?" I said as he spoke "Come on Perce, you really have to get rid of that old English accent. It's starting to annoy me." Apollo said aggravated as I spoke "It's not my fault, I've had Aether and Erebus give me lessons on the modern English but I still prefer the old English." I said as he sighed till a thought came to me. "How did thou know that I would be here?" I said suspiciously as he laughed.

"Lord Chaos told me, Hades, and Hestia of your arrival and everything else." He said as I nodded and looked at the door "Your mother already knows of everything, she knows you're still alive but she doesn't know where you are at. To cover up your brothers scent, she married a terrible mortal who goes by the name Gabe but your brother named him smelly Gabe which is true because his odor was so strong as a mortal that it masked your brothers scent." he said as my eyes widened as I looked at the door "Is my brother or anyone else home?" I said as I raised my hand to knock "Smelly Gabe is at work but will be home soon, your brother goes to school at Yancy Academy with a satyr named Grover and your mother is inside right now." he said as I knocked on the door three times and heard shuffling inside.

"Just a minute!" I heard my mom say as I felt like my heart was going to leap out of my throat as she opened the door and looked around till she looked down as her eyes widened "Percy, is that you?" she whispered as I nodded feeling tears well up in my eyes as she crushed me in a hug as I hugged back just as tightly as she pulled away and observed me. "My little boy has grown up." She said as she pulled me inside and spoke "How are you alive? Surely the monsters would've killed you with who your birth father is." she said as I sighed "Mother, we might have to sit down because it's going to be a long story." I said as we sat down on the coach.

Linebreak

Once I finished my mom looked at me wide eyed "So you were trained by the Primordials for the last eight hundred years, right?" she said as I nodded "You are the adopted son of Hestia and Chaos." she said as I nodded again "You hold a terrible grudge against Lady Artemis and the Hunters of Artemis." she said as I grimaced but nodded. "Why do you hate them so much son? Despite they hate boys you were only five when you ran into them." She said confused as I spoke "Yes I was five but they still tried to kill me and my sister left me for immortality and a bunch of killers. If I ever run into them it won't be pretty for them or Artemis." I said coldly as she nodded.

"Mother, I am here to protect Tyler from the Great Prophecy and from any trouble at all. Once the Great Prophecy is over I will probably head back." I said as she spoke "Why won't you stay?" she said sadly as I spoke "Zeus is paranoid and so are most of his children. If they know that I an a son of Poseidon and is a champion of the primordials they will immediately try to kill me." I said as she nodded sadly. "If you can prove to them that you aren't a threat to them, would you stay still?" She said hopefully as I nodded "If I can prove to them that I'm not going to try to overthrow them, I'll stay. I swear on the River Styx." I said as thunder rumbled, sealing the oath as she smiled at me as the door opened. "Mom I'm home!" we heard as my mom smiled.