Chapter 7

Hey guys, been a while since I updated and I apologize, anyway hope you enjoy the chapter

Percy POV

After hiding from Apollo and Hermes most of the day, I finally managed to get to my cabin as I shadow travelled inside and saw Tyler on his bed, passed out with drool moving down his chin. 'Looks like we all have that trait' I thought as I moved towards my bed, wincing as it make squeaking sounds but not enough to wake someone up.

Once I finally sat down, I reached underneath my bed and pulled out a small chest and reached into my pocket, pulling out a key as I opened it but froze as Tyler started moving around in his sleep as I looked at him, hoping he wouldn't wake up so I wouldn't be bothered but luckily, he didn't. I released a breath that I didn't even know I was holding as I reached into the chest and pulled out pictures of me and Crystal at festivals, or just walking around as tears began to hit the paper, soaking it 'Out of all the times I could've cried and broke down emotionally and mentally, I choose this time when everyone needs me the most' I thought as I slowly wiped the tears away from my eyes as I observed Crystal, trying to keep her in my mind for as long as possible.

Her beautiful ocean blue eyes, that looked like actual waves were in them that I once loved so much now haunt my dreams every time I go to sleep, remembering the fateful day that she was taken from me...

Flashback

Me and Crystal walked through the park, underneath the sparkling moon as I made a funny joke, making her laugh. A beautiful sound that will unfreeze even the coldest hearts "Looks like we have to part ways." she said sadly as we appeared in front of her house "Your parents said to have you back by eleven." I said looking at her.

"Percy, it's 10:45, only fifteen more minutes before I have to go." She said as I laughed "Well than we'll make it the best fifteen minutes of our lives then, shall we?" I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist and flashed us to the Void, a place where no one outside the primordials, me, and father have been. "Percy, where are we?" She said in shock and awe "We're in the Void, my home." I said as I took her hand and guided her through the town, which is usually always awake at night or day "We just have to stay quiet, my father doesn't like it when I get home late." I whispered as I guided her past the houses and gardens towards my home.

Crystal and her cousin, Alexander are the only ones who know about my true secret, Alexander being a twenty seven year old son of Hyperion, helped me master a few abilities that I never knew was possible with fire as I led her to my roof, pulling her down with me "This is beautiful." she said as we laid there, observing the passing stars and constellations as I nodded.

"It is a beautiful view, despite the work that comes with it constantly but if I get to see this every night, I'll take it." I said as we continued watching the stars till I heard her even breathing, which signaled she was asleep as I also closed my eyes and fell into a blissful sleep.

Linebreak

"Hmm, you're going to be in so much trouble." I heard as I opened my eyes to a bright light then quickly snapped them shut "Aether, tone down the light please?" I muttered as the lights dimed and I opened them more slowly, adjusting to the light as I saw all my brothers and sisters around us in a circle, looking down at us with raised eyebrows.

"What are you all doing here?" I hissed as Aether spoke "Looking for you, but now we found you." he said with his megawatt smile on his face as I glared at him "You missed most of your morning classes, Percy which means you'll have to make up for them in your spare time." Ouranos said with a innocent smile as I groaned then stopped as I felt Crystal shift around. "Fine, what time is it?" I muttered as Hemera spoke "It's already noon, you missed your class with me, Aether, Ouranos, and Gaea. You'll have to make up for them after you finish your final class with Tartarus." she said glaring at Tartarus as he put his hands up in surrender "Don't give me that look Hemera, I'm not going to kill him." he muttered as I spoke "Fine, just get out of here. I'll start my next class with Hydros after this." I said gesturing to Crystal "By the way, who's the pretty girl?" Aether said wiggling his eyebrows as I shot a small column of fire onto his wing, making him jump in freight as he quickly put it out as Crystal started waking up.