Chapter 15

For everyone bullied by people who are depressed and suicidal, or are just down what this video. Sorry for some who are wondering why it's just a kid in my class had to deal with a cousin committing suicide. It made the nice person who mad everyone happy, sad. It is a robl and people just need to know that you are always okay to be you. Don't care what others think. There's a reason you were born the way you were so stop trying to compare yourself. Just. Be. You!

Percy POV

"Is That proves I'm out of shape if I can't easily dispose of Pallas." I said to myself as I walked up Half-Blood Hill "But you did dispose of him though." I heard in my head, making me jump and look around "Who's there?" I demanded as the voice chuckled "Chaos, son." he said, making me relax "Yes, but I should've disposed of him a lot quicker than that." I said as I continued my journey.

"Think about it this way, son. Most of the Olympians wouldn't even be able to dispose of Pallas anyway, much less Kronos." He said while I nodded "We all know that. Is Ourea slowing down Typhon?" I questioned "Yes, but the explosion was a lot powerful than we thought. If Ourea wasn't slowing him down, Typhon would already be free. Your brother must've unlocked a new ability." he said while I nodded "He seems more accustomed with earthquakes than he does with water, even though he uses both of them equally." I said as I appeared on the hill, looking at the bustling campers who were staring at the Athena cabin mournfully.

"I will talk to you later father. I must see Annabeth." I said walking down the hill, ignoring the looks of shock and disbelieve from the campers. "Is that Percy?" One muttered "I thought he joined the Titans." another said as I continued my voyage past the campers.

Once I got to the Athena cabin, I saw the door was open so I walked in to see all the cabin leaders, Crystal, Zoe, Jennifer, Thalia and a few others in front of a door trying to open it "Don't picklock it Travis. She needs time." Katie said, slapping Travis's hands away from the door handle, making me chuckle as they all spun around.

"Percy." They said in shock and disbelieve as Zoe surged forward but I put my hands up, stopping the onslaught of hugs and slaps I'll no doubt receive "Is she in there?" I said as they all nodded "She won't let us in." Katie said as I nodded, walking to the door "Annabeth, may I come in?" I said as her crying ceased while we looked at each other "Do you think she's fine now?" Connor said but immediately after, she started to cry harder.

"I think its because you and Tyler were brothers." Katie whispered while we nodded "I'll talk to her." I said as they all looked at me "How can you do that when she won't let us in?" Thalia said while I gave her a small smile "I'll handle that." I said dissolving into water and moving through the door as I started to solidify myself.

Once I was in the room, I looked around and saw Annabeth sitting on her bed, tears streaming down her cheeks "Annabeth." I said softly as her head snapped up towards me "How are you here?" she muttered, wiping the tears off her face. "I have many tricks Annabeth." I said sitting a few feet away from her "Are you okay?" I said then immediately after, mentally slapped myself for asking such a stupid question "Never mind." I said staring ahead, knowing she's trying to avoid bursting out in tears.

I turned towards her and opened my arms as she immediately jumped into them, crying hysterically "It's okay." I said rubbing circles in her back "It'll be okay." I said over and over again while she continued to cry, soaking my shirt "Is he dead?" she said, choking on the last word "No Annabeth, but I do not know where he is. He is hidden from me." I said as her crying ceased to just hiccups.

After about ten minutes of comforting Annabeth, she finally fell asleep while I leaned her back onto the bed and pulled the covers over her and walked to the door and opened it to see everyone staring at me "She's fine." I said closing the door softly "Just needs some rest." I said turning back towards them.