Chapter 13

The video has two peoples from history. It's technically related because of the mythology tied to Rome

Have you guys ever had a story ruined for anyone who goes on fanfiction.com by the stupid reviews. I just did. My book was Percy Jackson about 800k words and 100 or so chapters. 20 chapters from the end I find out Percy's killed from a sword through this back. I fucking hate my life. ☹️☹️☹️

Percy POV

"Do you know any type of entry through the Labyrinth, Percy?" Luke said as I shook my head "No, while I may be powerful, the labyrinth has a mind of its own. It seems the closer we get to Daedalus, the tougher it gets." I said while he nodded "How about a few of the scouts?" he said while I shook my head. "Those who returned were driven insane or haven't been found yet." I said, standing up from the chair I was in.

"So Luke, I heard that you have a spy in the camp. Mind telling me who it is?" I said as he narrowed his eyes suspiciously "Why?" he said as I rolled my eyes "I swore loyalty to Kronos remember?" I said, picking up the apple he had on the table. "Silena Beauregard." He said, making me choke on the apple "No way." I said shocked while he nodded "How?" I questioned as he snorted "No one would suspect her of being the spy, especially with her being a child of Aphrodite." he said "I know that. But how did you get her to agree?" I said as he smirked "Easy Perce. I charmed her, forced her and if she refused, I'll tell the campers." he said as I shook my head "No need to do that Luke. Release her from that. You have me now, no need to use her anymore." I said as he shook his head. "Why would we need her anymore? You have me, I can easily foretell the future before its even made. No need for a spy." I said as a thoughtful look appeared on his face.

"I don't know Perce." He said uncertainly "Don't worry about it. And if you think Kronos is going to do anything, I got your back." I said while he nodded "Alright Perce. We'll do it your way." he said as I nodded as a camper came running in the tent "Sir. This mysterious person attacked our supplies again!" he said as me and Luke made eye contact "I'll take care of it, Luke. Don't worry." I said as he nodded as I focused on their last known location as shadows swallowed me.

Linebreak

"I was wondering if you were going to return." I heard as I smiled "Me too. Luke's still trying to get through the labyrinth." I said as she nodded, walking towards me "How's camp doing?" I said suddenly, dreading the answer. "Not good Percy. Most of the campers left and joined the Titans. Those who stayed refuse to serve food to those who tried to kill you." She said as I snorted "They had it coming." I said taking my longbow from her "You didn't use this did you?" I said suspiciously as she rolled her eyes "No Percy, I didn't. I merely used the Greek Fire you gave me." she said as I nodded, rubbing the small wound I somehow, received without me knowing.

"It's still bugging you?" She said while I nodded "At first, it seemed fine. Then it started to itch a lot more and I tend to forget things, a lot more than I should be." I said as she lifted my shirt and traced around it, making me shiver at her touch. "It doesn't seem like a wound from a arrow or sword." She said confused while I nodded "I didn't receive this from battle and its too small to be a wound from battle, it's like I was injected with something." I said, a cold chill moving down my back "Well I wouldn't know, I just got back eight months ago." she said while I rolled my eyes, pulling my shirt down. "Think its time to head back to camp?" I said as she shrugged her shoulders "I don't know why you're asking me. It's your choice Percy, if you think you're ready. Then lets go." she said as I nodded.

"Did they receive my gifts?" I said as she nodded "Your cousin, the daughter of Zeus received your spear and shield, Tyler got the shield that you had made for him and Zoe has your bow and hunting knifes." she said with obvious distaste whenever she mentioned Zoe. "You still don't like her?" I said as she nodded "You know exactly why I hate her. I don't know what you see in her." she said as I glared at her "I don't see nothing in her." I said as she rolled her eyes "Whatever Percy." she said turning away from me as I sighed and walked towards her.