Chapter 12

Hey guys, I'm back with another chapter. I hope you're enjoying the story and feel free to review!

Tyler POV

"Remember young man, help will always be given to those who only ask." The tour guide said, pulling off her black shades to reveal startling grey eyes that reminded me so much of Annabeth as I looked at her for a few seconds till I nodded as she let me out of the elevator as I ran towards the food court, knowing the others will be there.

"We need to go, the spartus found us again." I said, appearing in front of the others "How are they finding us so quickly?" Jennifer said as I explained everything to them about what I heard in the museum, trying to avoid mentioning Percy's name "So all in all, we need to leave, now." I said as they stood up, not even bothering to complain about their food "Too late, we're surrounded." Thalia said as I looked from entrance to entrance, seeing spartus blocking it "Food fight!" Grover yelled at the top of his lungs as he hurled his burrito towards a spartus, hitting him in the head and taking its head off, making it stumble around as we dodged high impact burritos.

"Head to the Dam." I heard in my head as I froze in my tracks. The voice sounded so much like Percy "We need to head to the Dam." I said turning left instead of right "What?! We need to leave and get away from them." Phoebe said but I shook my head "Pontus said we'll have our answer at the Dam. We need to head there." I said running away from them.

"Boy is going to get us killed." I heard Phoebe mutter till I heard footsteps behind me as I turned the corner and gasped, feeling tears forming.

Leaning against the wall, rubbing his wrists was Percy Jackson. Whom I thought died "Hey Tyler." he said as I launched myself at him, finally letting the tears fall as he patted my back soothingly "I'm here Tyler. No need to worry." he said as the others must've appeared because I heard multiple gasps of shock "Percy?!" Jennifer said as he nodded "In the flesh. Unless you know another Percy Jackson." he said releasing me only to be crushed in a hug by Jennifer.

"As much as I would love to have a family reunion. We need to leave." He said as we nodded as the spartus appeared, blocking the exit, clicking and clattering "Zoe." Percy said with reluctance in his tone, like he's about to hate what he's about to say "I need you to take these off." he said holding up his hands to show her the bracelets that he's had on for nearly a year and a half.

"What? Can't thou take them off?" She said confused as he shook his head "No, but I need you to take them off." he said as the spartus neared us "Why can't someone else take them off?" Phoebe demanded as he groaned "No time to explain, Zoe, please take them off. I can't or else I would've a year ago." he said as Jennifer grabbed his wrists and started to pull on the bracelets but they didn't even budge. "Zoe." He said pleadingly as she hesitated for a few seconds till she walked towards him and pulled the one on his left wrist with little strength as it came off, then she pulled on the right one as it also came off as he sighed in relief, rubbing his wrists.

"That feels so much better." He said as one of the spartus dressed up as a police officer shot a bullet as it sailed towards us but it stopped in mid air as did everything around us "My turn." Percy said smiling as he raised his hands as two giant earth hands followed his movements as he smashed and tore the spartus apart with little resistance as everything started moving again.

"How did-" "I'll explain later, everyone gather around and I'll try to flash us to San Francisco." He said interrupting Thalia "Try?" she said as he looked at her "Would you prefer it if we travelled by air?" he said as she paled and quickly shook her head "Then shut up and gather around." he said as we got in a circle but I noticed Zoe shot him a look that spoke the words clearly 'I don't know weather I should be happy you're here or kill you myself' while I frowned in confusion'Wonder what's going on between those two' as a bright light surrounded us, forcing me to close my eyes.