Chapter 17

*Not saying it to the people who pointed out mistakes in the story, you guys are fine. But a few people have messaged me calling this story crap and that I suck and I don't deserve to exist. Like wtf! One you idiots I have said multiple times I'm only posting this to help the author get more support because he's awesome and I didn't write it . Two you are freakin those guys who are asses. 3) go fuck yourselves.*

Also on another note hermoine offerson my emails screwed up so I can't message you back but I did see your message.

Here's Blackwolfs (author who wrote this and who I this is a great writer)message to haters-
Alright everyone, this has been happening for a while and I'm sick of it. I've been recieving some rude messages and also seeing it in the reviews, yes I haven't been updating in a while but I have some things happening in my life that I need to get straight before I focus on a story. Some of you sent me messages saying I'm a great writer and I appreciate it and some of you didn't. Yes, I made a few mistakes in the story that I will go back and fix, but I want to finish the story first. So, if you like it, great and I hope you enjoy the rest of it and thanks for the positive feedback, but for those who didn't, don't be an ass. You aren't writing. I put a lot of time and effort into this story. If you don't like it, don't read it and don't send me messages or make comments saying how terrible a story it is. If I make a mistake, tell me and I will go back and fix it. Just wanted to get this off my chest, but here's another chapter for everyone so I hope you enjoy.

Percy POV

"I don't know Percy," Chiron said uncetainly "It seems to risky, even for you." he said looking up at me "I know Chiron, but Nico contacted me this morning, saying the Sword of Hades was stolen, possibly by one of the original Titans." I said, leaning back in my seat.

"When you fought Atlas Percy, even you had a hard time fighting him." he said as I rolled my eyes "Yes, it was a tough battle and I could've won, but I was worrying about everyone else around me, plus I had to be careful with my powers because I could've possibly destroyed Mount Tam and everyone in California." I said as he nodded.

"Okay, while I may not like it. You have my permission to help Nico." he said as I nodded and took a deep breath. Time for the hard part. "Actually Chiron," I said fidgeting with my fingers "I was thinking Tyler could handle this one." I said as his eyes widened "And before you argue, just hear me out," I said earning a nod from him.

"Multiple Titans escaped Tartarus, I already dealt with most of the minor Titans. Pallas before I came to camp and Perses when Kronos's forces attacked camp six months ago, leaving Prometheus and eight out of the twelve Titans born from Ouranos and Gaea. If it is a Titan, whicn is most likely it is. This gives Tyler a chance to prepare. It braces him so whenever he does face a Titan, he'll be ready." I said as a thoughtful look appeared on his face but I knew he wasn't convinced.

"I would never put Tyler in danger, Chiron. You know this but he needs this, so does Thalia and the others." I said while he looked hesitant but nodded "The children of the big three are the only ones who have the best chance at defeating a Titan. I'll even send Thalia if it makes you feel better." "Why not send Bianca? She will also need experience when it comes to Titans." he said curiously.

"I was going to, only to realize it was a terrible idea." I said while he raised an eyebrow, gesturing for me to explain. "Not to be rude or insult her, but she doesn't have any real experience. Like Thalia, who lived most of her life on the streets and fighting monsters. Or Tyler, who has fought powerful monsters and the Titans for nearly five years, or even Nico, whose been living by himself for a year and a half. Plus her being near Nico would only start a fight." I said as he nodded, starting to see where I'm headed.