Chapter 6

I know the picture doesn't mean anything to the story but I just like it.

ALSO THE XXBLACKWOLFXX ON FANFICTION.COM OWNS THIS STORY NOT ME!!!
Percy POV

I quickly light travelled away from the hunters so I could unleash my anger, and not do something I'll regret. I appeared in a landscape as I quickly scanned the area and saw no one was here. 'Perfect' I thought as I finally unleashed all the pain I've endured from wars, the guilt of killing another person, the sorrow of failing to save someone I love, the lust for revenge against the Olympians who voted for Crystal's death. Everything from the last eight hundred years finally flowed out like a waterfall as my emotions took over, thus destroying everything in the area as the fire surrounding me started to change into Greek Fire as cracks started appearing in the ground around me 'why is it always me? Why must I suffer more than everyone else has to' I thought bitterly and sadly as I was suddenly pulled into a hug.

"It's okay Percy, let it out." I heard a soothing voice that I realized was Hemera as I finally released the tears as she continued to hug me even though I completely soaked her clothes but she didn't care as I felt someone else hug me who I realized was Nyx as I cried even harder, gripping both of them like they were my lifeline.

"I miss her." I muffled out into Hemera's shirt "I miss her so much." I said as Hemera whispered soothing words into my ear as I felt more immortal presences but didn't bother to look "Hey Perce." I heard Apollo say but I didn't look "Is it so hard for peace? What must I do to end this suffering? Why are the Fates so cruel?" I whispered out as Hemera and Nyx hugged me tighter "Experience is a cruel teacher Hemera, she gives the exam first then the lesson." I said releasing her and Nyx as I started to dry my eyes.

"I'm sorry Percy. I wish I could've done something more to save her." Apollo said looking down while Hermes nodded in agreement "It's fine." I said trying for a smile but couldn't even manage a small smirk "No it's not Percy, what they did wasn't right. They had no right to do that." Hermes said while I looked at him confused "Why are you here, not that I don't appreciate the help." I said "I told him who you really are and he swore on the River Styx not to say anything so we're good." Apollo said with a smile while I looked at Hermes gratefully.

"Thank you Hermes." I said as he waved it off "Don't worry about it Percy." he said as I looked at Nyx and Hemera "You two should head back before Zeus gets suspicious of the massive aura here." "Are you going to be fine?" Nyx said while I nodded "I'll be fine." I said even though I know on the inside and I'm pretty sure they know too, I'm far from okay.

Nyx and Hemera observed me for a few more minutes till they finally nodded as they flashed away "Where you going to go now Perce?" Apollo said "Help my brother with this quest to find the Golden Fleece, then head back to camp." I said looking at the necklace "Percy, you should head back home or to camp. I don't think you're going to be able to fight in your condition." Apollo said worriedly but I shook my head "I'm going to be fine, Tyler and the others need my help. As long as I can still move I'm going and you can't and won't stop me Apollo." I said looking him directly in the eyes.

Neither one of us were backing down till he finally looked away "Be careful Percy." he said while I nodded "Thank you Hermes, for the blessing." I said looking at Hermes as he smiled at me "I hope it came in handy?" he said while I nodded "Increases my speed so now I can probably beat Aether in a foot race now." I said while he smiled.

"Glad it came in handy Percy, take care." He said as he and Apollo disappeared while I put the necklace back on and took a deep breath as I was about to vapor travel till I couldn't "Too many memories." I muttered feeling tears form as I fought them back from falling as I light travelled to Tyler's last known location.