Chapter 8

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Feel free to review!

Tyler POV

As I opened my eyes slowly, I looked around and saw Percy wasn't here as I sighed sadly and got up for another day of training as I threw on a pair of dark blue jeans and my camp half-blood shirt as I walked outside towards the dining pavilion as I ran into Katie and the others. "Hey Tyler." Katie said tiredly as I greeted her "What's wrong with you? Look like you had a terrible sleep." I said as she nodded "Just worrying about Percy." she said as I nodded in agreement, surveying all the campers "We lost so many campers." Travis said as we all nodded in agreement, knowing around one hundred and fifty of our campers left the Olympians to join Kronos and the Titans.

"How's Percy doing?" Annabeth said as I shook my head as their shoulders slumped "He wasn't in his bed when I woke up, it looked like he didn't even sleep. He wasn't even in the cabin at all yesterday." I said as Connor spoke "Do you think he joined the Titans?" he said as we all glared at him, making him shrink down. "Percy would never join them, despite what kind of offer they give him." I said as everyone nodded but Connor still didn't look convinced as we walked into the dining pavilion.

"Where's Thalia at, Annabeth?" I said as she shrugged her shoulders "Probably still asleep." she said as I nodded and headed to the Poseidon table "How do you think Thalia's going to react to seeing Percy's power?" Travis said as we shrugged our shoulders with slight smiles on our faces "Who knows? But we know it isn't going to be good, children of Zeus are known to have huge egos but Percy won't hit a girl." Travis said with a smile till a thoughtful look appeared on his face "Unless it ends up like what Drew did." he said as my sausage went down the wrong pipe causing me to choke on my breakfast "He didn't really hit her, it was the water that hit her." Annabeth said as Katie continued "A huge block of ice, to be correct." she said as we winced.

"She had it coming, we warned her but she didn't listen and paid the price." Will said will we nodded in agreement "But she still continues, like it's going to achieve something for her." Jake said while we nodded in agreement "Silena, do you know your mother tries to seduce Percy?" I said, louder than intended as she started to choke on her breakfast as her little sister, Lucy patted her back while everyone looked at me in shock, even Chiron and Dionysus were looking at me in shock.

"Way to go seaweed brain." Annabeth whispered to me as I shrunk down in my seat "I didn't mean to say it that loudly." I whispered back as everyone continued looking at me in shock but thankfully, Chiron broke the tension "Once you finish breakfast, Tyler will lead your sword fighting classes, I will lead the archery classes, and Clarisse will lead the spear fighting classes." he said as a camper spoke "Who's going to lead the classes with the hunting knifes?" he said as we looked around for a few minutes, knowing Percy leads most of these classes but he isn't here at the moment "That class is on hold at the time, Mike. Hopefully it'll be back up soon." he said as the camper looked disappointed but nodded nonetheless.

Linebreak

"What are we going to do? We're losing campers each day and Percy's still a emotional wreck." Annabeth said throwing her hands up in the air helplessly "We'll figure it out Annabeth, just give it time." I said reassuringly but felt more like I was convincing myself and not everyone else. "Let's hope so, Tyler." Katie said as we heard the sound of arrows piercing targets while we looked at each other in confusion.

"Is Chiron training here instead of at the archery range?" I said in confusion as Annabeth rolled her eyes "Why would Chiron be training here, Tyler?" she said as I tried to find a comeback but couldn't find one as I walked forward and entered the arena to see someone hitting targets from over two hundred and fifty yards back as his arrows kept splitting each other.