seven

━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━

Time Changes People

━━━━━━━━

I have cast Mackenzie Foy as young Athena and Katherine Langford as grown-up Athena! I have also changed Melody's name to Athena if you haven't noticed already. I've added a Disclaimer, Introduction, Epigraph, and a Cast List part. I've also updated the Playlist part! I've changed my writing style so it's now more descriptive than actual dialogue. Also, I'm cutting the chapters down so I won't be putting what everyone else is doing. It will always take place with Athena around. Here and there it might not, but most of the time it will.

UPDATE 6/1/18: I have officially finished rewriting the chapters up until this point. Hopefully, it is better than before!

━━━━━━━━

Flashback (Athena's Age: 5)

ATHENA WALKED THROUGH the forest as she was lost in her thoughts. But the young girl's thoughts were only interrupted when she heard a twig snap and approaching footsteps. She turned to see a figure walking toward her.

The young girl's lips curved into a small smile and she saw Rebekah, her older sister, walking to her with a matching smile. Athena went and hugged her sister and then looked up at her.

"Come on Ena, that smile isn't fooling me," she said. Athena sighed and bit her lip as she avoided her sister's gaze. "Kol did it so you wouldn't get hurt," Rebekah told her softly as she crouched down in front of Athena.

"But he sounded like he did," Athena retorted childishly. Rebekah fought a smile and forced herself to look serious.

"Kol and the boys didn't want you to get hurt. So they had Kol-"

"He tricked me," Athena reminded with a sad look, "I wanted to help." Rebekah put her hands on Athena's shoulders.

"Us girls don't hunt, we prepare food, clean, and tend to the sick. The boys are the ones who fight and hunt." Athena made a face. The little girl didn't think that. She thought both girls and boys could fight and hunt. Why was it that girls had to cook and clean? Why was it the boys got to fight and hunt?

"But that's not fair. Girls should be able to hunt just like boys," Athena said then turned and ran.

Rebekah fear grew that her sister would get hurt so she ran after her.

---

Athena blinked away the tears as she heard two people approaching. She looked over to see Klaus and Elijah looking at her. She hopped down from the car and got into the backseat of the four door car.