Taehyung - Entry 11

Dear Diary,

Can you believe Jungkook turned my whole day around?!?!?!?!

I was having the worst day in my life! I was late to my art class today, and it wasn't just any ordinary class!

The head of the arts department from the esteemed university of Mordern Arts Of Korea was coming to review our work.

It was our oppertunity to get a scholarship if we impressed him with our assignments, and I had spent so much time preparing a drawing for it.

I even stayed up overnight for the final touches. That's the reason I had woken up so late.

And that was when everything went downhill. I had to rush to pack my bag, I couldn't fit my canvas into anything so I had to carry it in my hands, I didn't have time to eat my breakfast, AND I missed the bus!

By the time I reached the class my professor told me head of the department had already left. I was so devastated!

I couldn't even stop myself from crying. I went down the stairs completely heart-broken with my canvas in my hands. That's where I saw Jungkook.

He saw me holding the canvas, and I don't even know how he found out that the other person walking down the stairs was the Art head, but he stopped him with my canvas and made him consider my painting!

You can't imagine how my spirit lifted when the Art head told me that he really liked my drawing, and that I could potentially be the student who would get the scholarship!!

And it was all thanks to Jungkook! He's better than any of those teen heart-throbs in the movies.

I love him so much! I could just kiss him! (But I'm too shy...)

-TaeTae<3