Jungkook - Entry 21

Yellow notepad,

Today was such an awful day!!

Waking up in a cramped up tent, with mosquito-bites all over your skin and low-quality toilet paper makes you really appreciate civilization.

I can't believe I'm trading in hours of playing video games and vehicular transport for looking at trees all around me and walking on an uneven, muddy forest floor!

Thank God I decided not to bring my timberlands with me. I would've killed someone if they got ruined.

I digress; so the stupid P.E. teachers had lame ass idea to get us to play some discount 'capture the flag' game.

I really wasn't thrilled to be playing games on a hill in a forest camping area like some f*cking ape-man, but it beat spending time at a campfire or some gay ass sh*t like that.

Right, so we had to walk to the hill they had planted all the flags on, and as we were walked I could see Taehyung glancing at me by my peripheral vision every few seconds and I swear to God, I was sh*tting my pants.

I don't know man, I thought he had refueled his serial killer side that saw me as a target and was planning to kill me once and for all.

I tried to stay quiet and make myself less visible to him the entire walk, but guess that didn't do sh*t, 'cause when we stopped for a break he creepily started walking towards me.

I would've run, but I thought there were too many eyewitnesses for him to do anything, so I stood my ground like a man.

And just when I thought things couldn't get worse the teachers asked us to pair up with whoever was next to us, and guess who was standing next to me?!

That alien Kim Taehyung!!!

I tried to stay calm, but in all honesty, I kinda broke my resolve right that instant, and it's embarrassing but I was about to get killed okay?!

So I literally tried begging the teacher to pair me up with anyone else, I went on my knees and everything, but the f*cker did me dirty and didn't agree.

Arghhhh!!!

I'm going to execute him when I have the power to.

But then I put my foot down, thinking enough us enough I'm Jeon Jungkook!!!

I can do this.

I can make it out alive AND win this game, and no box-faced, large-headed, doe-eyed creep is going to stand in my way.

So I dragged that sucker to the side and threatened to make his life hell if we didn't win the game and he kept nodding so I think he got the point.

I also told him to stay the f*ck outta the way and that I would get all the flags.

So when the game started I took off as fast as I could, locating flags like a robot programmed to do so. (I'm cool as f*ck)

And I reached the end point which was at the top of the hill, and guess what?

That stupid P.E. teacher said that both team members need to be present to qualify!

Can you believe the level of bulls*t?!

So now I had to go outta my way to find that alien, and God knows where he must've wandered to. *face palm*

I tried to keep my cool and find that knuckle-head, and trust me it took forever.

I was just about to give up when I heard sissy whimpers from deeper into the vegetation, so I followed it and low and behold!

That baby faced psychopath was on the ground crying.

Tbh, I was sorta freaked out 'cause I've never seen him crying before...

( Which reminds me. Why haven't I seen him cry before? I gotta step up on my bulling game)

So I asked him to 'get the f*ck up' so could get to the end point.

But of course he twisted his ankle!

I was beyond mad.

I kicked the stupid tree with the roots hanging out that was determined to make my job of winning the game harder for good measure.

But since I had to win I had no other choice than to ask Taehyung to get on my back so we could make it to the top.

(Don't even try to make fun of me.)

When we finally made it there we ended up third.

The audacity.

But then the coach got all Dumbledore on us and made us first, because he turned my carrying Taehyung to the finish line into some sentimental sh*t.

But hey, I ain't complaining.

By the end of it all I bagged another Trophy for myself (What's new?) and because the alien twisted his ankle the trip was cut short. (I guess I have something to thank that doofus for)

I was overjoyed to be going back to civilization.

No more of that stinky Neanderthal life for me!

There's something else too. But you gotta promise not to read too much into it okay?

When we got onto the bus that alien thanked me for helping him in front of everyone in our class, and I was shocked to say the least.

No one has thanked me for anything. Well, I guess that's 'cause I haven't really given anyone reason to.

But it was nice for a change, since even mom never notices or thanks me for the things I try to do for her when she's home...(but I know that's 'cause she's just tensed with work)

So yeah, maybe that 4D alien isn't as horrible as I thought he was.

Or maybe he's just a really clever serial killer who's trying to get my guard down.

Yeah, it's probably the latter.

There's no way I'm dying anytime soon Satan!
You can't fool me, Kim Taehyung.

That's all for now, notepad. Until next time. ( When I'm back in my actual bed)

-Jk