Jungkook - Entry 17

Yellow notepad,

Yo! Yes, I know. I'm glad I wasn't murdered too. But that doesn't mean today wasn't a f*cking disaster.

That alien was supposed to come by my house at 5:00pm but he came an hour early. Like what the actual f*ck?!

And if that wasn't irritating enough he was wearing formal wear!

At first I got really confused and I was all like 'What does he think? one tutoring session is going to turn him into a university professor, that he has to come wearing a tie and everything?'

But then I got really freaked out because I remember watching some t.v. show where this serial killer would always wear a tuxedo when he would plan to murder someone...and the fact that the alien had a huge box-like grin when I opened the door wasn't helping.

So basically even before it started I was really regretting asking him to tutor me.

I decided to get over with it as quickly as possible. So I told him to start teaching me in the dining room, 'cause there was no way in hell I was taking him to my room.

He managed to teach me a few grammar exercises and briefly explain the lesson of Romeo and Juliet that we are having for the exam.

And after that I realised that I f*cking hate that b*tch Shakespeare! The dude doesn't even know proper English!

The lesson was full of 'thou's and 'thy's. I mean, I'm no expert in English (obviously) but I'm pretty sure those words don't even exist.

Not to mention every character has dialogues the size of hulk. And what the hell is with that stupid plot?!

They liked each other for their looks.
They were together for like three days
And then they died.

Honestly, their deaths were my favourite part of the stupid play.

Coming back on topic, after he finished the lesson, box-smile suggested we try 'spoken English' exercises.

He asked me if I knew any sentences in English, and I told him the most obvious sentence that everyone knows. (And this is where I dug a hole for myself)

'I love you.'

At first I didn't understand why he turned red. I was pretty sure that was a proper sentence.

But then I realised how it sounded.

I tried to tell him that it came out wrong, but I couldn't even bring myself to speak because I was in shock.

I, Jeon Jungkook accidentaly told a guy I loved him!!!!

YUCKKKKKKKK!!!!!! AND THAT TOO TO THAT FREAK TAEHYUNG!

IF IT WAS IRON MAN, IT WOULD'VE BEEN EXCUSABLE.

Now I have to get a plastic surgery, change my name, AND move to Antarctica.

Hopefully my chaperoning job can pay for all of that.

-Jk