Jungkook - Entry 25

Yellow notepad,

So that alien finally came back to school and my life turned into the worst horror story ever.

I am so freaking done. I think the universe just won't let me bully him.

I can easily get away with beating up every other wimp in school, but Taehyung just seems to have some sort of demonic power on his side.

Why, you ask? I'll tell you why-

So today when I finally saw him in English class I was so happy.

I could finally fulfill the checklist of beating him up.

It didn't help my mood when he had the audacity to wave at me like we were best friends or something, and to make matters worse he was wearing the most hideous scarf I've ever seen.

I used my hands to emote slitting my throat telling him that today he was dead.

And I think he got the message because he became red after that.

During class I planned everything out:

I would beat him up after school when no one else was there so that no teacher would catch me and I could take my sweet time too.

So I scribbled down a note telling him to meet me near the biology lab after school and gave it to him when English class was over.

I didn't see him for the rest of the day 'cause I guess we didn't have any too many common slots this day of the week.

But I was pumped about it anyway. Thinking, after I got over with bullying him things would go back to normal and I would truly be back in my element.

The last class I had today was P.E. which sucks because the coach always makes us play overtime.

That's why it was already pretty late when I managed to get out of there.

I hurried as fast as I could to the second floor where the biology lab was, dreading that Taehyung would've probably already left, but instead I found him sitting on a chair drawing some sh*t, humming the most hillbilly tune ever.

I didn't want to waste anytime so I harshly pulled him up from the chair and pushed him against the lockers, getting ready to punch him right in his face when suddenly I heard some adult approaching us.

Now this was bad, because the principal already warned me saying that if he caught me bullying another kid I'd be suspended.

And so I really couldn't afford getting caught.

I did the only other thing I could do: hide.

I spotted the janitor's closet and quickly pulled Taehyung in with me as well.

So already my plans were shattering right before my eyes.

I was supposed to beat that alien up! Not end up in a cramped up janitor's closet with him!

I tried keeping as quiet as I could, and that idiot juat had to open his big mouth asking stupid questions, but I managed to shut him up and pull him down with me so that whoever it was couldn't see us through that tiny door-window.

My heart was beating so fast when I heard the footsteps getting closer thinking- this was it, I'll be an uneducated, homeless boy.

When suddenly I felt that alien looking at me, so I turned my head towards him to ask him what the f*ck he was looking at.

But what I didn't expect was for his face to end up being so close to mine.

I could see every stinking thing about his face that I really didn't need to know.