Jungkook - Entry 26

Yellow notepad,

I don't think I can do this anymore. I thought if I stopped bullying Taehyung he would leave me alone, but no.

He is trying to take over my life. At this rate he's going to blind everyone into believing he's innocent and I'll probably be tied up in his basement with no escape.

I'm being overly dramatic you say? Well then hear me out.

He worked his dark magic on my own mother. My own mother who birthed me.

She wants me to be *gags* friends with him. Can you believe this level of betrayal?!

I bet you're really confused, so let me start from the beginning.

My mom finally came back home from work after forever (yay) and I thought we could spend some time together like we used to, but of course it's the day she comes back that my school decides to pull out a P.T. meeting out of it's ass.

And bonus! The kids get to come too. (I'm this close to going on a murder spree)

I'm sure you know how it went. All the teachers said I was doing well in my subjects but were concerned with my "behaviour with the other students" *scoffs* A bunch of tattle-tales the lot of them.

Because of that my mom had to keep apologizing to them, promising that she'd make sure I get along better with the other kids.

And I hated it.

One, the fact that my mom had to apologise to them, like seriously? If you have a problem with my behaviour tell me about it man to man. Don't go telling my mom about it.

And second because my mom actually tried making me talk to the other losers in my school because of that. But luckily they all either ran away or started crying when they saw me.

(What did I tell you? The whole school is filled with crybabies)

So I thought that would be the end of that, but of course not. Of course at that very second, everybody's favorite alien, (not mine) Kim Taehyung had the audacity to yell my name happily like I was his best friend or something, smh.

I tried getting my mom out of there before he could hijack her brain, but I was too late.

My mom grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, babbling something about not believing I had a cute friend.

Can you believe that?!

Cute?! Cute? That alien isn't cute. He's just weirdly pretty-looking for a boy.

They aren't the same thing.

So anyway, she drags me towards Taehyung and his mom and starts talking to them.

One thing I guess I want to thank Taehyung's mom for is making my mom believe I was really nice and kind and helpful and yada yada, because that seemed to lighten up my mom's mood.

But then Taehyung started to do this weird tribal-voodoo dance around me, and I was all like "Not today, Satan!" and held onto his hands to try and stop him.

But that plan backfired when the momentum he was going in circles with got me going in circles with him too.

So there I was stuck going in circle with my arch-enemy in the middle of the school hallway with our moms watching the whole thing!

Arhhhh If God hated me so much he should've just struck me with lightening instead, it'd make it simpler for all of us.

The plus side to the whole thing was that Taehyung's mom convinced my mom to take us for ice cream.

But even that happiness didn't last too long.

When we reached the ice cream parlor I opened the door so that I could walk in, but Taehyung pushed me to the side and walked in first.

But I decided to brush it off.

Next, I chose the perfect seat for myself and pulled the chair so that I could sit, and again he sat himself on the seat, smiling like he was doing nothing wrong.

But I decided to let it go again, because I didn't want to cause a scene.

After we got our ice creams (he had taken a yucky looking pink one) he even had the nerve to ask me for a bite of mine.

So I looked at him with the most disgusted look and gave him the most sarcastic
"Yeah, sure."

But I guess there is no sarcasm where he comes from because he proceeded to take the most gigantic bite out of my ice cream!!!

*sobs* I don't even know what I did to deserve this.

I was the happiest when my mom decided we had to head back home, but I over heard her telling Taehyung's mom that she wouldn't mind having Taehyung come over to my house to play.

So we all know what that means.

My own mom gave the psychopath the keys and permission to enter my house.

I hope she's happy when she finds me dead.

Peace out. I'm gonna go savour the last days of my sleep.

-Jk

★o★

A/N: This book lives.