Jungkook - Entry 14

Yellow notepad,

I think making that alien my new target was a BIG mistake. That dude has some mental problems.

Have you ever seen a zebra chasing a lion? No. 'Cause that's f*cking insane. It goes by the rules of the game. The hunter doesn't get hunted. The carnivore isn't at the bottom of the food chain. And the bully certainly doesn't get chased by his freaking victim!!!

But that Kim Taehyung, I guess is from another planet because he was chasing me on his bike today, after school, calling my name repeatedly and having this creepy boxy smile on his face.

Like wtf?! Who chases after their bully with a smile on their face?

I tried to cycle faster and get away from him, but I think that only encouraged the freak more, because he started pedalling faster trying to reach me AND he was laughing like a mad man too! I'll be honest, I was seriously scared for my life.

I somehow managed to take a detour on a dirt path and I was finally able to lose him.

I'm not taking any chances with that guy. I mean who knows exactly what the hell is wrong with him? Maybe he's a potential serial killer, and I think I've made myself his target by bullying him.

Smh. I hope if he does plan to kill me, he kills me before the finals, cuz I'm honestly sick of studying for it.

-Jk