Jungkook - Entry 24

Yellow Notepad,

Today was the strangest day in my entire life.

I don't even know if any of it that happened was real or if I accidentally did drugs or something and have been tripping.

Let me tell you exactly why. You'll understand yourself.

The day started pretty normal:

Mom telling me that she had to postpone coming home, me making my own breakfast, reaching school and figuring out that Taehyung wasn't there again, and then beating up some kid who was walking too slow in front of me in the hallway.

After the usual day I was cycling back to my place, except this time I decided to go through new routes 'cause I was bored and I didn't want to reach home early anyway.

As I was cycling I began wondering if Taehyung was hurt that bad to not come to school for three days straight. (Not because I was care or anything. I just want to beat him up)

And as soon as I thought about him, I heard his voice yelling my name.

I swear I almost sh*t myself!

I thought that I had summoned the demon version of him by thinking about him or something.

But I'm not an idiot, I know demons don't exist so I just looked around to make sure I was imagining it.

But guess who I saw, sitting like a ghost on the stairs of one of the houses with a boxy smile?

Kim Taehyung.

I think my brain malfunctioned after that, because the next thing I know was that I braked too hard and ended up falling down, trapped under my own bicycle.

I was on the ground, and pretty much stuck, but I could see him hopping towards me on one leg (Fucking terrifying. I know!) from my peripheral vision.

So basically he even has his own style of getting to his victims like those deranged ghosts do.

(Have you watched that movie 'The Ring'? The way Samara crawls out the well? Yeah, well this was a hundred times scarier because this was real life!)

He came over and got my cycle off of me and I thought 'This is it.' he was going to kidnap me, drag me to his house and then kill me.

He then helped me up. (don't let that fool you. He was probably doing that to make it easier for him to move me)

But I think he lost his balance or something because before I knew it, he started falling backwards.

I was overjoyed 'cause that meant an easy escape for me.

But then I noticed that he was falling backwards with one hand holding my bicycle!

My baby had already been through a lot!
I couldn't have it fall again.

(Luckily the first fall didn't do much damage, but I wasn't going to take chances with the damage that alien could bring to it.)

If it got destroyed, I'd have to be the one going walking to school.

So I did the only thing I could think of at the moment and caught him before he could drag my cycle back to the ground along with him.

Though, I'll be honest when I say that the way I managed to stop him from falling might have looked like something else was going on for anyone watching us without any context.

(I can't help it if the way I held onto him was like some stupid rom-com scene okay?! It happened fast!

I didn't have time to direct the way I caught him for f*ck's sake!)