Taehyung - Entry 17

Dear Diary,

TODAY WAS A FAIRYTALE! (Yes, I'm quoting TS again. Stop judging me.)

I went to Jungkook's house for our first date. And it was actually my very first date everr.

I never went on a date with anyone before. So I was really nervous. In fact, I think I overdressed for the occasion, because Jungkook opened the door wearing his pjs.

(he has the most ADORABLE iron man pajamas keke)

So yeah, apparently we were having a study date and I really liked the concept. It's so cute, don't you think?

He choose English, and to be quite honest I'm not VERY good at it, but I can manage getting alright marks, so I agreed to help him.

I know that he got a '3' on his last English test, so it's nice to see him trying to get better marks.

My crush is such a hardworking, handsome boy, omo <3

Oh, and for the part that made this day a fairytale...

*blushes* Jungkook told me he loved me!!!

I can't believe all that's happening to me is real.
Everyone always used to tell me I'm too naïve about the subject of love and that I have my head in the clouds, that I shouldn't dream about an over the top romantic love story.

Well jokes on them now, cause I've found my soulmate/Prince Charming/Future husband!

P.S. I was too overwhelmed to tell him that I loved him back, hopefully he understands...

-TaeTae<3