Jungkook - Entry 12

Yellow notepad,

Usually Sunday's are my rest days. I stay in bed watching t.v. and eating whatever I find in the cabinets. Which is usually some chips or weeks old ramen packets.

I can't be bothered to cook anything myself. Making breakfast and dinner for myself on the weekdays get me irritated as it is.

But lately, I have been really needing some pocket money of my own, so when my neighbour offered me a job with a pretty descent pay for the day, I didn't refuse it, even though it wouldn't be my first choice of a part-time job if I ever needed one.

The job was for me to be a chaperon to their five year old son, 'cause they were going out for a party or something like that.

And no, I'm not just using an alternative word for babysitter!

Anyway, I'm really not good with kids. And it was kind of awkward in the beginning.
The midget was just staring at me and I was just staring back, so I decided to take him to the park to keep him distracted, so that he would stop giving me creepy looks.

It's no wonder every scary movie ever has a kid in it. They're the devil's spawns I tell you!

So yeah, I went to the stupid park, where there were hundreds of other midgets.

And if you thought things couldn't possibly get worse, well think again! Because I even saw that loser, 4-D alien playing on the grass with two other dwarfs.

The freak saw me with that five year old midget, smiled and even had the nerve to wave at me. I used my hand gestures to tell him 'You better keep your lips shut about this, or I'll kill you!'

I'm not sure if he got the whole message or not, because by the time I came to the 'about this, or I'll kill you!' He broke my gaze and was looking down.

But soon enough he took his gnomes and left, so I think he got it. Smh. I hate dealing with my victims outside their natural habitat(School). But you've got to do what you've got to do.

Especially if they see you doing something that could ruin your reputation at school completely.

But if he does try to blab about it, I'll make sure he gets a long vacation to the ICU.

-Jk