Taehyung - Entry 26

Dear diary,

Today our parents were called to school for a parent-teacher meeting of sorts.

We were supposed to go along with them, so I accompanied mom.

I was really happy when every teacher was saying nice things about me to mom and how they thought I would become do great things when I grow up.

Keke

Mom was looking so proud of me, and I tell you it's one of the bestest feelings.

<3

The only teacher that didn't say really nice things was the P.E. teacher :(

He said I was one of the slowest runners he's ever seen and that I wasn't good at any sport.

*Huffs*

I'm not athletic okay? Not everyone likes running and becoming sweaty.

I mean it makes sense to be dedicated if I'm running away from something, but if you expect me to take laps around the school ground for absolutely no reason and put effort into being fast, you're in for disappointment.

And as for sports like Dodge ball, basket ball and football?

The ball is literally being thrown/kicked at you!

If your natural reaction isn't to flinch and run away from it, then in my opinion there is something wrong with your reflexes.

It's called a fight or flight response for a reason.

And you can't fight a ball.

Anyway, after that downer, something happened that brightened my day immediately!!!

We ran into Jungkook with his MOM!

Omgg I would be lying through my teeth if I said I wasn't nervous about getting to meet her.

She looked a lot like Jungkook, so I think he takes after his mom.
(How adorable)

She has the same dark hair and big eyes.

(≧ω≦)

Jungkook was looking a little miffed though, so I think he wasn't having a very good day either.

I couldn't help myself, so I yelled his name and waved at him as I held my mom's hand, jumping in excitement.

He looked really tired when he looked at me which made me a little sad, he even tried tugging his mom away.

But I'm glad she ignored him and pulled him with her, towards us!

:D

After that, my mom and his mom started talking but I don't pay attention to what they were saying because I was busy trying to get Jungkook's attention.

He was being all pouty and sad, so I decided to make him laugh by doing a funny dance, so I turned in circles around him...keke.

And I guess it worked because he held my hands and we both started dancing in circles together!!!!

*screech*

It was more romantic than any ballroom slash prom slash slow dance in all those movies I've watched.

And the best part? I think my mom and his mom became friends because we all went to get ice cream together after the meeting!

Jungkook was being such a gentleman through the whole thing: opening the door for me, pulling out my chair and giving me a napkin when he saw that there was water spilled near my side of the table.

I couldn't help giving him heart eyes even though both our moms were right there. lololol

He had gotten a banana-flavoured ice cream, and I got my favorite -strawberry (obviously)

But then I really wanted to try a bit of his ice cream because I never tried that flavour before.

I was iffy about it, because you and I both know how Jungkook is about his food.

I really thought he was going to say no when I asked him for a bite, but he said yes without a second of hesitation! If that isn't love I don't know what is.

So yeah, Jungkook managed to make another day of mine one of the happiest, bestest day everrr.

And now that our moms are friends I hope I get to see him more often!

*fingers crossed*

-TaeTae<3