Jungkook - Entry 20

Yellow notepad,

Today was the worst f*cking day than any other f*cking day you could think of!

As if practically being forced into going on a stupid, barbaric trip to the forest like a f*cking cave man isn't bad enough, I had that lame ass, box-mouthed, alien sabotage any hope of mental peace.

Firstly, I had to get up at four in the bloody morning for the bus. Four!!! Like what the actual f*ck?!

I'm suing my school for child abuse as soon as I become rich.

Then, when I found an empty seat at the back of the bus, I was pretty happy. 'Cause there was no way in hell I wanted to be in the middle of seats filled with nerdy losers like that four eyed, fatso, Jimin and his gang.

So when I saw that blond psycho Taehyung headed towards where I was sitting, I caught sight of Yoongi behind him and beckoned him to come sit with me before it was too late.

But unfortunately that alien that I was calling him and sat right next to me! Ahhhhh!!

Yoongi didn't even try to help me out, he just shrugged and went and sat with someone else! Talk about a back stabber.

I turned on my music to full blast and put on my headphones for the rest of the ride, so that I couldn't hear any of what that weirdo was saying.

When we finally reached that godforsaken death camp the teachers decided to give us all 'tasks'.

TASKS?! TASKS?!!! THE AUDACITY OF THOSE ASSH*LE ADULTS!!

FIRST THEY BRING US KIDS TO THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE AND THEN GIVE US WORK?!!

I swear to every God and religion that I will destroy all educational institutes when I become president.

All they do is create manual labour for kids.

Anyway, they asked us to pair up for our tasks and obviously I wasn't interested in pairing up with any of those knuckleheads, but when taelien asked if I wanted to pair up with him I was all like - SCORE!!!

I could use him to do all the work and go scot-free, hurray!

Yeah...but things didn't go exactly how I planned.

We were assigned the task of brining fire wood, which first of all is so unnecessary. Why the f*ck didn't they just get an electric stove with them or something? Idiots.

So, back to what happened - me and psycho went further into the forest to search for the firewood, and right away I was getting the heebie-jeebies.

It was the perfect atmosphere for one of those B-rated horror flicks and the sounds of all the creepy crawlies weren't helping.

Not to mention Taehyung was having this creepy smile on his face the whole f*cking time, like who smiles in the middle of a forest?

A psychopath, that's who.

So there I was trying not to let my guard down and get killed by either him or some insect, while I let him to the work of collecting the firewood, and guess what?

Both things happened!

The sick little shit tried to kill me with a poisonous insect! He brought it right up to my face and was laughing like a deranged maniac!

I must've black out or something for a second, 'cause next thing I knew I was on the forest floor with the psycho going-

"Take it! Take it!"

I think I even saw my life flash before my eyes as I tried to get out of the situation. I told him that I couldn't take it because it had to be free in the wild.

(I read somewhere that if you respect a serial killer's weapons they might let you go?)

And I guess it worked 'cause he put it back.

After that though I wasn't going to take any chances with getting him angry so I decided not to push my luck and help out with the firewood.

And then when he started whining about his hands or something I took his firewood too, 'cause who knows what could trigger another attack from that weirdo.

I got out of there as soon as I could though, and luckily I'm still alive, and in this stinky tent.

But I'm just going to thank my lucky stars that I wasn't put in his tent, because I don't think I could stay alert for a whole night.

I'll update you on the rest of this nightmare as long as I'm not killed.

And if the worst should happen, tell iron man I was his biggest fan

-Jk