Taehyung - Entry 24

Dear Diary,

You. Are. Never. Going. To. Believe. What. Happened.

Let me start from the beginning -

I was feeling really bored staying at home, (obviously) so I was sitting outside on the stairs in the evening.

And guess who I saw come cycling down the street????

My future husband, Jeon Jungkook, that's who!

He looked so good, with that serious expression as he cycled fast and with the wind parting away his dark fringe, showing off that cute forehead

Omoo!

I couldn't help myself, I yelled out his name and waved too.

I guess I surprised him, because he looked frightened as he turned his head to see who was calling him, and when he saw me he braked real hard, and came skidding to a stop.

And then he lost his balance and fell down.

My poor baby!

(╥﹏╥)

He looked like a smol bunny trapped under his own cycle.

I had to save him! And no broken ankle was going to stand in my way.

(I suppose a broken ankle can't stand anyway? Lololol)

I got off my bum and hopped towards him, trying my best to lift the cycle off of him.

After I managed that I helped him up, but at that very moment I lost my balance.

(Balancing on one foot isn't as easy as you think)

And just when I thought it was over for me and began falling backwards, Jungkook hooked his arm around my waist and stopped me from falling - mid air,
like in all those K-dramas!

*swoon*

But this was a hundred times better, because this was real life!!

I'm pretty sure I had turned red as a tomato.

It also didn't help that my mom decided to come out of the house at the same time.

*face palm*

Jungkook pulled me up and awkwardly stepped away from me as she ran over to us to make sure I was okay.

She dusted my clothes, trying to see if I had gotten hurt and was basically babying me for a whole minute in front of my crush and I wanted to die right there.

After that she turned her attention to Jungkook and asked if he was alright after I explained what had happened.

She noticed that he had grazed his knees from the fall, so she hugged him too (idk why she's trying to embarrass me) and invited him inside to help fix him up.