Taehyung - Entry 20

Dear Diary,

Today was better than any other day you can think of.

Jungkook invited me to sit next to him in the bus!!! Can you believe it?! He's usually really shy about us in public, so it was really sweet of him to do that, I almost died of FEELS *sigh*

But I think he was really embarrassed afterwards 'cause he ignored me for the rest of the ride :(
(even when I asked him to sing camping songs with me)

When we finally got to the camping area we were assigned tasks to complete in pairs, and we were allowed to choose our partner.

I was scared someone else was going to choose Jungkook but for some reason no one did.

I was so happy when I found out that he didn't have a partner. (I know that's being selfish, but give me a break, he's my future husband so :P )

I managed to gather up the courage to walk up to the log he was sitting on
And I asked him if we could be partners and he looked so surprised and excited and he agreed!!!
*screech*

Me and Jungkook were given the task of collecting firewood, which if you ask me is one of the most romantic things everr.

Our walk in the forest was so magical! The crickets were creating the most beautiful background music, and I saw so many cute insects like a rhinoceros beetle and white legged toktokkies!

In the beginning Jungkook was being really shy, he wasn't even helping me collect the firewood, so I decided to make him feel better and give him a pet insect, 'cause pet insect always cheer me up :D

After a bit of searching I finally found the perfect one, and when I showed Jungkook the biggest forest tent caterpillar I had ever seen, he was so fascinating by it that his eyes went all wide and he even fell back in awe.

Keke he's such a dramatic boy.

He didn't accept it though, because he wanted the insect to live free. (Can he get any hotter?)

After that he was being such a gentleman, he picked up so much firewood in no time, and even took the firewood I was carrying when I told him my hands were hurting.

I'm in my tent right now writing this, and I wish he was here with me, but he got assigned the tent with Jimin and Hoseok T-T

But I'm happy with the time we did spend together. I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow!!

-TaeTae<3