Jungkook - Entry 16

Yellow notepad,

I did the unthinkable today. I swore I wouldn't, I know. But I was running out of options.

So I did the only thing I could think of. I asked the alien to help me out in English. *sigh*

I know what you're thinking, why can't I just copy of some nerd during the exam. Well, that English teacher of ours is a witch. She takes the 'no copying' thing to a whole new level.

I can literally see her eyes moving at the speed of lightening making sure everyone is looking only into their own paper.

Last exam, a guy turned to ask for a pencil and she sent him to the principal's cabin, and he was then suspended for three days.

Talk about extra right?

THAT'S why I can't stick to my normal methods. Anyway, so today I saw the alien in the hallway before English class was going to start.

I went up to him and threatened him to help me. I told him if he didn't I'd stuff him into his own bag and dump him in the lake.

That seemed to do the trick 'cause he was growing redder with fright through every second.

I knew that I couldn't meet up with the loser in a public setting, 'cause hell naw am I going to be seen with him by anyone!

I thought of making his house the venue, but since he's a potential psycho, serial killer, I thought it'd be better to not be in an environment he's familiar with.

So reluctantly I had to give him my address and made my house the meet up point.

He said 'yes' obviously. So I'm going to be having a tutoring session tomorrow.

If I'm not killed, you'll get to know how it went.

-Jk