Taehyung - Entry 21

Dear Diary,

Today was such a beautiful day!

Waking up in the midst of nature, hearing the birds singing in the morning and breathing in the fresh air makes you really learn to appreciate our natural habitat and the environment.

It makes me so sad thinking about how pollution and global warming is destroying the beauty of nature, especially the homes of so many insects! :(

I'll make sure to do something to save their homes and mother earth when I grow up.

Pinky promise!

Well, anyways, NOW LET'S GET TO THE JUICY DETAILS OF WHAT HAPPENED TODAY!

We all went hiking up the small hill a little distance away to play flag capture!

The walk to the hill was a little boring, but it at least I had friends around and be able to talk with them as we walked.

The P.E. teachers were the ones that accompanied us and for some reason they were acting like we were soldiers or something asking us to "march" and "maintain silence, cadets!" lololol.

Jungkookie was pretty silent throughout the whole walk, every time I glanced at him he seemed to be lost in thought or occasionally would be talking to Yoongi.

So when we had stopped at the foot of the mountain to gear up and take a little break for snacks I decided to make the first move and talk to him.

He was being really shy and trying to avoid me, but luckily at that very moment the teachers asked us to pair up with whoever was next to us for the teams of flag capture!

(Oh btw, in the game the team who collects the most number of flags and gets to the top wins)

Can you even believe my luck?! I'm sure we're Cupid's OTP! keke..

I guess Jungkook was flustered to be in a team with me because he literally started begging the teacher to pair him up with anyone else.

*giggles* he's adorable.

But like I said, we're Cupid's OTP, so the teacher told him to "get in line and stop acting like a wimp!"

After that everyone was getting ready for the game.

I was going to try my best to get as many flags because I know Kookie is really competitive and likes winning, he even gave me a pep talk to encourage me
<3

When the whistle blew we all ran up the hill in different directions.

I tried to keep up with Jungkook but he was really fast and I was left behind by a big distance..

*sigh* I should probably work on my cardio.

But I still managed to find a few flags :)

later though, I kinda got distracted by this pretty chalkhill blue butterfly and went off track...

And I got lost :'(

I was soooo scared, I'm not very good with directions and every place I turned everything looked the same.

And to make matters worse I tripped on this tree root and twisted my ankle too!

*sobs*

It was hurting so bad, I started crying, I thought I was going to die there alone in the jungle-hill.

And just when I began losing hope guess who came back for me?!!!

JEON JUNGKOOK!!!

He looked so worried, I couldn't believe my eyes, I thought I was hallucinating or something.

He asked me why I was crying and I told him about my ankle.

His reaction was so cute, he got angry at the tree for making me fall.

And then,

Wait for it...

He told me not to cry and offered to carry me all the way up to the top of the hill!!!

*squeallllll*

I would've been blushing so hard if I wasn't in so much pain.

But yeah, he carried me piggy-back to the top, he's so strong<33

We came third because we were a bit late 'cause of me.

And I felt really bad for letting Jungkook down.

But then, the P.E. teacher said that Jungkook did a heroic thing by "not leaving a comrade behind."

And gave us first place!!!

I couldn't agree more, Jungkook really is a hero, he deserved it.

I hope the other students see it too someday.

Even though our trip was then cut short 'cause of my ankle, I was fine with it, because I got to see Jungkook smiling that cute bunny smile, holding the mini-trophy as we boarded the bus.

And when I turned around in my seat to thank Jungkook once again, he blushed and said "don't mention it."

And I don't know if I'm being delusional, but I have a feeling that we're going to be having many more cute moments together.

I can't wait!!!

Xoxo

-TaeTae<3