No Hogwarts for Harry

James and Lily were watching as Petunia and Vernon Dursley read over a letter that they had been sent from school.

It was about Harry, of course. There had been many over the years. Him locking the toilets of Dudley's door without being in the toilet, him ignoring Piers Polkiss which led to him being called names, and somehow, Piers ended up with blood rushing out of his nose, as if he had been punched, but Harry's hands hadn't moved. The school didn't have an explanation for this, they just gave up trying to.

Then there were the letters, at the start, telling Vernon and Petunia that Harry didn't really fit into the school, a nice way of telling them that he was a nuisance. Harry hadn't done anything, it wasn't him that was the problem.

It was his accidental magic, and both adults of the Dursley family knew this. They kept it to themselves, not letting Harry know, never telling him what he is.

What his parents were.

"Stamp the magic out of him?" Lily exclaiming as Petunia said so.

"You can't do that, it won't work." James attempted to assure her, looking worried himself.

"Will it? Severus brought out the magic in me, what if Vernon and Petunia repel it?" Lily was worried.

"They can't. Dumbledore won't let that happen, he can't let that happen. He will ensure that Harry gets to Hogwarts, we put his name down from birth." James tried to convince himself.

"That boy is not going to that freak school!" Vernon hissed in agreement.

"I won't have another one like my sister."

"We will remove all sense of magic from this family."