Grandkids

James and Lily were watching their grandchildren with delight.

"Albus is so mature. Look at him, laughing with Scorpius Malfoy, and playing with Lily. He is so nice to her." James said smiling.

"Yes, Albus is like that." Dumbledore appeared behind them.

"Headmaster, I...we, you have seen our grandchildren?" James asked, incredulous.

"Yes, I had a soft spot for Harry. His children, although I never got to meet them, are a delight, and I am proud to have Albus named after me." Albus smiled.

"I think Lily likes Scorpius." Lily observed.

"He better not do anything!" James growled.

"Oh, no he won't. He is too focused on Rose. Trust me, Scorpius is already head over heels in love." Dumbledore said calmly.

"Watching them again, Prongs?" A sharp voice called.

It was Severus.

"Ah, Severus, how nice of you to join us. Yes, we were watching Albus again." Albus said.

"Lo, Blackhart!" James called out.

Severus, in the time he had been in the afterlife, had spoken to the Marauders, and they came to an understanding of everything. He had become, the fifth Marauder. He was named Blackhart.

(For Christ's sake if you don't like that, I wrote an alternate ending where Fred is a Marauder, just skip the next three chapters).

"PADFOOT IS IN THE HOUSE!" Sirius boomed.

"Honestly, Sirius, how can you be so loud?" Remus asked.

However, Peter wasn't here - he was a traitor, when he had first turned up, they had to hold Sirius back from trying to kill him - again. So that made Snape the fourth Marauder.

[Guys I know you don't like the idea of it, if you really can't stand it then skip the next few chapter and go to the one after Blackhart part 3]

"Well, I see that Lily is just moooning over Scorpius," Sirius grinned at Moony.

"That was amazing, Padfoot," Remus told him dryly.

"I know!" He beamed.

"It's kind of sad. Us all sitting here discussing our grandkids' love life." Remus exclaimed.

"Excuse me?" Lily cocked an ear, "Our kids?"

"Yes, our kids, Lily-Flower. Prongs is a Marauder! That means he shares everything. Including kids!" Sirius exclaimed.

"Great." Lily grinded her teeth, knowing they wouldn't budge.

"And I! I looked after Harry!" Dumbledore said.

"What!" Lily spluttered. "You didn't, you dropped him off at Vernon and Petunia's!"

"Still!" Dumbledore protested, "I looked after him as the years went by!"

"You already have Albus as a namesake, so be quiet." Lily grumbled.

"Shame, though. We can't have kids here. Other wise ol' Padfoot would have to call his first child Elvendork."

"Why on earth?"

"A bet...if he became besties with Blackhart. Snivellus, as we used to call him." James told Lily.

"You know what. I'm not even going to say anything."

"But...you just did!" Sirius spluttered.

"Oh shut up, Sirius."

"Moving swiftly on," Remus steered the subject away from Elvendork.

"Yes, well. Teddy is....um...wow. Kissing Victoire. Um...yes. Wow." Lily shuddered.

"Woooooh! I knew he had it in there!" Sirius shouted.

Remus was muttering incomprehensible words into the palm of his hand.

"I reckon they'll have kids." Snape said thoughtfully.

"Part Metamorphagus, part werewolf, part Weasley, Part Veela, Part French." Lily agreed.

Remus looked up, shocked.

"I'm sorry, what!"

"Teddy and Victoire will have kids."

"But...they aren't old enough!"

"Remus, James and I had kids out of school, and if we didn't, then Neville would be the prophecy taker and I don't think that would've worked out so well." Lily said sternly.

"Yes, but they don't have a dark lord chasing them down."

The Marauders, Dumbledore and Lily kept bickering, but as they watched their grandchildren,they knew everything was all fine, and they could lie here as long as they wanted.