Chapter 22

Coming around the corner to the living room, I found Nik standing over by the fire, one hand in his pocket, the other holding a glass

Coming around the corner to the living room, I found Nik standing over by the fire, one hand in his pocket, the other holding a glass. I cleared my throat, announcing my arrival. He turned, eyes widening when he saw me. "Holy sh–," he began, his eyes raking up and down my body. Setting his glass down on the mantle, he slowly moved over to where I stood, looking down at me. I didn't fail to notice how his eyes had darkened.

"So, are you ready to unwrap your present?" I winked, pulling him towards the couch. He had already discarded his jacket, so I began slowly unbuttoning his dress shirt.

"God, yes," he breathed, taking a seat on the couch. He pulled me closer by my hips until I was straddling him. His eyes scanned my body again.

"Am I gonna have to take this off myself? Or are you going to do it for me?" I whispered, leaning forward to press a kiss to his jaw. As my hands ran down his exposed chest, I heard the sound of fabric ripping and I looked up, seeing the red lingerie set being thrown to the side. I reached back to take the heels of when Nik's hand stopped me.

"Leave them on," he muttered, moving my hand. As I reached for the button on his pants, his lips crashed into mine. "Six years is way too long to go without our Christmas tradition."

"We have a lot to make up for," I replied, a moan slipping out as Nik's fingers trailed up the inside of my thigh.

"Better get started then."

***

Pressing my lips to another spot on Nik's throat, he let out a deep groan and I playfully nipped at the skin. His large hands gripped my hips tightly as they moved against his. A sharp ringing broke through the air and I felt one of Nik's hands leave my body. He reached over to the table that stood behind the couch to grab his phone, but I quickly grabbed onto his wrist, stopping him.

"Don't answer it," I whispered to him, breathing hard. Moving his hand back to my body, he attached his lips to my collarbone, slowly working his way down. My head fell back, a moan slipping past my lips as my hands tightened on the back of the couch. Nik's phone started ringing once more and again, he reached back to grab it. "I swear to God, Nik, if you answer that phone, I'm going to leave you," I growled and a chuckle left his mouth.

"It's Stefan," he sighed, glancing at the phone. "It's the second time he's called. I should answer it."

"Don't you dare. Niklau –," he cut me off by answering the phone.

"Stefan. This better be important; I'm kind of in the middle of something," Nik stated, a slight edge to his voice. Slowing my movements, I sighed unhappily, removing myself from his lap. I glanced over at him as he continued to talk. His head was resting against the back of the couch, eyes closed. Slowly moving off the couch, I got down on my knees in front of him, a smirk on my face. I didn't even need to look up at him to know he was staring down at me. Running my hands up his thighs, I pressed a light kiss to the inside of his right thigh. I heard his breath catch as I let my teeth graze the skin. "Sorry to hear about the Mayor, but I'm gonna have to go," he rushed out, quickly hanging up and throwing his phone to the side.

Hope you enjoyed ;)

My character and her story are of my own imagination. They belong to me and nobody else. Please do not steal. Copyright 2017.