Chapter 7

NH
So I have been debating on calling Harry's manager and accepting the job offer. It is just a huge step and I am not sure if I am emotionally ready yet since Emma's death. Maybe I will call just to get more details. I could be completely over thinking this whole thing. I think I will give my dad a call at the end of my shift at the coffee house today. It will be late back home but I think he will understand and not mind the late night talk.
After having a long heart to heart with my dad last night I have decided to call up Harry's manager. This gig with Harry sounds perfect and will add a lot to my resume. He has three songs to finish on his album,but if the in studio work goes well he want me to be his sound guy at all his appearances. I don't know what I did that was so impressive at his gig the other night but I will just roll with it. I will be starting tomorrow which is Tuesday, so now I have to call my studio to let them know I will be unavailable for the next couple of weeks for sure. Hope they will still allow me to work there if this thing with Harry doesn't work out. I will also get to quit the coffee shop as well.
I am just going to chill out for rest of the day. I think I will kick back and mess around with some of my own tunes I have been writing. All the songs I have been writing have been about Emma of course but I think I will try to change it up a little. Maybe toy around with some upbeat stuff. Not that it really matters no one will be hearing them but me.

HSI have actually gotten to kick back and relax this weekend

HS
I have actually gotten to kick back and relax this weekend. It has been nice just to be by myself a chill. I decided to spend the day messing around in the kitchen. I have missed being able to have enough time to do my own cooking.
I may have gotten carried away in the kitchen. I have cooked enough food for a small army. I will just take it with me to the studio for my team. Heating up my homemade food will be better then take out anyway. Not only did I cook a main course I also made a few deserts as well.
It is now Monday morning and I am just getting ready to head out for the studio when my manager called. I just got the best news, first of all Niall has taken the job offer and secondly I get another day off. We just decided since Niall is starting tomorrow there is no need to do any studio work today.
I am very excited to that Niall has accepted the job. He seemed like a very nice guy and I can't wait to get know him better. Now we are both the new guys from overseas here to conquer the music industry. I think this calls for a cake to welcome Niall to the team.