Chapter 46

NH

Once dinner was over and we had danced some to the soft music being played I was ready. So I took Harry's hand and led him back to the house and up to our room. When we reached the top of the steps I turned around and pulled Harry in for a soft yet sensual kiss. The longer we kissed the more needy we both got. Before I knew it I had Harry pinned up against the wall outside our bedroom.

Our bodies were smashed together trying to receive any form of friction we could. I pulled away so I could unbutton Harry's shirt mumbling "to much clothing need to take it off". Then I have my lips on Harry's neck as my hand push his shirt off his shoulders. As his shirts is hitting the floor I am walking backwards towards the bedroom door still with my lips connected with Harry's and my hands wrapped around his waist.

We are to wrapped up in our own little world for Harry to even see what surprises were waiting for him. I had spread rose petals out across the bed and had wine and a fruit and cheese tray all set up bedside waiting for us. I really don't care if Harry notices my efforts or not because I am getting what I wanted.

Soon enough Harry is removing my shirt and then we are falling down onto the bed. Harry is on his back with his legs still hanging across the edge as I am straddling him grinding down still chasing after that much needed friction. Our kisses were getting more and more needy as time went on. There was an occasional knocking of the teeth just because we were so lost in each other.

I start to kiss down Harry's chest as my hands are mindlessly tracing over his tattoos working towards his well placed fern leaves. Soon enough I find myself at the waist band of his shorts. I place a soft kiss to each fern and I undo his shorts and then pull both his shorts and briefs down together. I continue to place soft kisses on down his inner thighs by working down one leg and back up the other. Harry is just a moaning mess and I am the cause of it.
I bend Harry's legs as I place his feet on the bed. He gets my hint and slides up on the bed so we are no longer hanging off the edge. Once Harry is comfortable I return to my assault of his thighs however instead of soft kisses I am starting to gently suck on then as I am working my way back to his very hard and leaking member. I am now running my thumb over his slit as I am still working on his upper inner thighs with my mouth. Soon enough I have ran out of leg and am pushing Harry's legs open wider so I can have easier access to his hole. I place a soft kiss to the rim and Harry's moans are just encouraging me to keep going along with the tugs to my hair. Soon enough I am licking at the outside of his hole and am getting more and more excited with every swipe of my tongue. It is like my mouth has developed a mind of its own and is just going to town, as my tongue finally pushes past the ring of muscles. Harry is meeting every thrust of my tongue as he pushes down and his grip is getting tighter on my hair. So he is crying out for more so I place my fingers up for him to suck on. Once the are good and wet I pull them out of his mouth. I add one finger as I keep working with my mouth. Before I know it Harry is begging for more. I continued on until I had three fingers and my tongue working on stretching him out. Harry said he was ready so I pulled away but not before I placed a soft kiss to both of his inner thighs.
I set up on my knees and started to undo my pants but Harry slapped my hands away and did it for me. I then stood up long enough to remove the remaining clothing on my body. Once I was naked I climbed back up on top of Harry and kissed him with all the passion I had in me. He wrapped his arms around my neck and held me close as he kissed me back. I reached up under the pillow to find the lube I had placed there earlier. When I located it I pull back from the kiss and show Harry what I had. He quickly grabbed it from me and pushed me back far enough to give him full access to my throbbing member.

HSNiall has me crying for more

HS
Niall has me crying for more. So when he pulled back from our kiss to show me the bottle of lube I knew what I wanted to do. I quickly grab the bottle and push him back so I have access to his member. I pour some lube into my hand and begin to massage Niall's hardened member so I can soon feel him inside of me. When I am finished lubing him up I pull him back in for another kiss.
I am so lost in the kiss I didn't even notice Niall lining himself up with my hole. That is until I release a low moan as he is pushing his tip past my ring of muscles. He slowly pushes in only stopping to allow me time to adjust. Once he is fully in he is placing soft kisses all over my face and whispering sweet little things to my like "you are so beautiful". I am so lost in the moment that I didn't even realize he started moving until his tip brushed across the special bundle of nerves. I cried out for more as I was clawing at Niall's back in the state of pure ecstasy. Niall continued with his assault hitting my bundle of nerves with every thrust. My body was completely on fire all boiling over from the fire deep with in me just waiting to exploded. I knew I wouldn't last much longer and I know he was almost there as well. He kept yelling out my name as his thrust became sloppier and not as rhythmically as they have been. I just couldn't hold it back any more. My back was arching off the bed and I closed my eyes, moaning out Niall's name and a few other choice words my body released white ribbons. My release was so strong that the cum reached my face.
I was just enjoying my high as Niall thrust into me the deepest he has been and closed his eyes. His grip on my hips tightened and he let out a long low moan. After one more thrust he collapsed down onto my chest. Once he caught his breath he looked at me his eyes still completely blown due to our lust filled actions. When he saw the white substance on my cheek he quickly licked it off saying "I love the way you taste".

Niall soon rolled off me and helped me up. He led me into the bathroom and cleaned off both our chests with a damp cloth. He then sat me on the counter. I was confused at first until he started to fill the tub with warm bubble filled water. He kissed my nose and said he would be right back. Soon enough he was back with a tray filled with cheese and fruit and also a bottle of wine and a couple glasses.

Niall sat the tray next to the tub and then helped me off the counter and into the tub. Once I was sitting in the tub he got in behind me. We sat there and enjoyed some food and wine. My body was just relaxing into the heat from both the water and Niall's body. I don't think I could have planned a better night. Well that is what I thought until Niall said the words I have wanted to hear for a while now. I was leaning back comfortably against Niall's chest when he whispered "I am  falling completely in love with you. Promise me you will never leave me". He then placed a soft kiss just below my ear.

I sat up and turned around so I could see the beautiful man sitting behind me. I reached up and caressed Niall's cheek and ran my finger tips across his lips as I said. "I have no intentions on going anywhere with out you. Niall you are my life and you have my heart in your hands. Oh fuck I am so in love with you." I then closed the gap between us and kissed him with all that I am.
Soon enough we got out of the tub and retired to bed. We both slept with smiles on our faces and wrapped up in each other's arms.

A/NSo there it is

A/N
So there it is. My first attempt at full on Narry smut. Hope it wasn't to bad.