Chapter 35

NH
I am just getting back home from my trip to the store. My hands were both full with the groceries I picked up for my mom. I may have added a few things to the list however. I just kicked the door shut with my foot and walked into the kitchen. Not even paying attention I went and sat the bags on the counter while saying to my mom "I went and got them but I am not putting them away". The response I got was not what I was expecting "now is that any way to speak to your mom" was the reply I got in a low raspy voice and spoken very slowly. I was almost frozen for a moment while letting that voice sink in. I slowly turned around and saw Harry sitting at the table beside my mom with a smirk. My mom just laughed and said "I agree that is no way to talk to your mom" as she patted me on the back as she started sorting out the groceries.

I went over and gave Harry a big hug.  "What are you doing here?  I thought you would be dealing with the mess Nick created." I asked Harry as I stepped back from our embrace. "Well I got that all taken care of and your parents did invite me for a visit. Besides who can say no to your mom" Harry replied with a large grin on his face

My mom basically kicked us out of the kitchen so she could cook lunch in peace and quiet. So I showed Harry to the guest room to drop his bags off in there. We then went to my room because Harry wanted to see it.
We spent the next hour or so talking and playing some FIFA. Harry filled me in on what his management and PR teams felt needed to be done to deal with the mess Nick created. It is so nice being next to Harry again.

HSI was sitting in the Horan's kitchen talking with Maura when the door opened and I got to see Niall after a long few weeks

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

HS
I was sitting in the Horan's kitchen talking with Maura when the door opened and I got to see Niall after a long few weeks. The expression when on his face when he turned was priceless for sure. After our hug and a few words Maura kicked us out of the kitchen. I am pretty sure it is her was way of allowing us some private time.

I followed Niall up the stairs and to the guest room. We left my bags in there and then went to the room next door which is Niall's. We had a really good chat and played some video games. Niall won of course.
Once the game was over and Niall turned on some golf show I just started looking at Niall's room. The walls were blue and he had some posters on the walls. Over in one corner he had a keyboard and some guitars. I got up and walked over to them and also saw he had a computer setting over there. He must have used this to really learn his craft I was thinking. When I turned around Niall was standing right behind me.
I was trying to read his expression but I really couldn't. I was about to ask him what was on his mind when I noticed he was getting closer to me.  The next thing I know Niall is kissing me. I was so shocked I did not react and Niall pulled back and said "sorry Harry" and started turning away. I grabbed his arm and slowly turned him around. Niall was looking down so I lifted his chin with my hand so I could look in his eyes. Those beautiful blue eyes. "Hey Niall look at me please. Don't apologize I just was shocked I never expected you to kiss me. I have really wanted to kiss you for some time now but I was afraid you would push me away. Now if you would like can we try that again" I said with a smile on my face. I just kept searching his eyes for an answer when he smashed his lips against mine again. I slowly wrapped one arm around Niall's waist while cupping the side of his face with my other. Niall's hands where resting softly on my chest. It was just a really soft and sweet kiss that ended with a "wow" from both of us now leaning our foreheads together. I don't know how long we stood like this but I could just stand here all day with Niall in my arms.

 I don't know how long we stood like this but I could just stand here all day with Niall in my arms

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Starting Overजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें