Chapter 50

NH
Harry just finished his concert in Detroit. We were heading out of the venue when I noticed a helicopter sitting out beyond the bus. I didn't really think much of it because there were some people from Harry's management team at tonight's show. I was walking ahead of Harry with a few others from the band and Harry behind me talking with some of the before mentioned management. I was getting on the bus when Harry told me the helicopter was for us. I gave him a weird look and he replied "I have a special surprise planned for you and the helicopter is part of it so just get your sexy arse on it please". I just nodded my head and headed towards the awaiting mode of transportation.

I had no idea where we would be going but I have learned not to question Harry when he planned surprises. He was actually darn good at it and I have yet to be disappointed and I don't think I ever will. We were on the helicopter for a fair amount of time and landed by the coast of a body of water. I soon learned we were by Lake Michigan. Harry lead me from the helicopter to a large boat. Once we were heading out in the lake Harry filled me in on the plan. I was so thrilled to say the least. I would have been happy hiding in a hotel room alone with him. We sat out on the deck while we ventured out to the middle of the lake. Harry made sure to have a nice meal waiting for us in a picnic basket and also some wine. We watched the stars and ate and drank while carrying on a conversation about the concert. Soon enough the captain came to tell us goodbye and that he would be back in about 28 hours.

Once the boat picking up the captain was out of sight and nothing but darkness surround us Harry was on top of me in the lounge chair we were sharing. I was not complaining at all when our lips were attached. I was pulling at the hem of Harry's shirt as he was attacking my lips and grinding his hips down onto me. Next thing I know we are completely nude with our clothes scattered around us on the deck. We were both in need of this since it has been two weeks since we have been able to do anything more then kiss.

We were both so very much in need of some physical contact. Our actions were fueled by lust and need. I needed to feel Harry around me as much as I know he needed to feel me in him. I knew this because the little shit planned this because in the picnic basket he had a bottle of lube.
The prepping went very quick and I just hope I wasn't to hard on Harry. He said "I am ready just get in me now. I need to feel you in me and can't wait any longer". I obeyed and started to slowly enter when Harry pushed up so I was completely in.
"Harry are you okay" I quickly asked because of the sinful sound that came out of Harry's mouth. He simple replied by saying "more, harder, faster". Apparently I wasn't doing enough of what he asked of he because next thing I know is that he somehow flipped us over. He has taken control and all I needed to do was hold him steady Harry was bouncing up,and down with such force I could fill my tip bottom out with each thrust. His moans were so incredibly sinful I could of cum on the sounds alone. However I was finally sent over the edge when Harry clinched around me as he hit his high. He continued bouncing out his climax as he was clinched down all around me and covering my chest with his white ribbons.
Soon enough Harry falls down onto my chest and is breathing heavily. Even though I climaxed to I was still very eager and full of energy since Harry did all the work so I flipped us back over and started to kiss down Harry's chest. His very smooth chest covered with his own juices since he was lying on my chest. I just couldn't resist and started to lick all of it off his chest. I started at the top and worked my way down. I just couldn't help myself as I started to lick at his tip to get any remaining juices still left. My hands pulled open his legs wider to gain more access I went down even further and sucked on his balls one at a time. With my actions Harry started to get hard again. I now moved my mouth back to his member and used my hand to play with his balls. My mouth and tongue work relentlessly on Harry's member and had him exploding into my mouth in no time at all. I then flipped Harry over to his belly and grabbed a deck pillow and stuck it under his hips. This way he didn't have to hold himself up at all because I knew he was exhausted. Once I had Harry in place I went to town chasing after my own climax for the second time tonight.
Once we were done yet again we laid out on the deck for a bit longer. We star gazed for awhile Once I was able to, I picked Harry up. I am sure we looked very awkward with his long body hanging from my arms. Once I know I had a good hold on him carried him to our room below deck. We both passed out once our heads hit the pillows.

HSWhen I woke up in the morning I was snuggled in the tight grip of Niall's arms and my head was resting on his chest

HS
When I woke up in the morning I was snuggled in the tight grip of Niall's arms and my head was resting on his chest. I propped my head up resting my chin on Niall's chest so I could get a good look at his very handsome face. I gently traced my finger tips over his lips and cheek. I could stare at him forever. I gave his chest a peck and got out of bed. Niall mumbled something as he rolled over and started hugging the pillow. I chuckled at his actions.
I headed into the kitchen to whip us up some breakfast. Nothing fancy at all just some toast and fresh fruit along with some coffee for the both of us. I brought it back to our bedroom and woke Niall up with a few kisses. I started to pull back so we could sit up and eat but Niall had some other ideas because he pulled me back down on him and attached our lips together. The kiss became more and more heated. All I really need to say is that our coffee became cold and we worked up more of an appetite.
Once we finally decided to leave the bedroom we took a shower together. We actually controlled ourselves. We did enjoy each other by washing each other from head to toe. Niall has such magical fingers. He could massage my scalp all day long as well as rest of my body.
We went up on deck to enjoy some quiet time in the sun. It was so very nice to be alone with no interruptions. No band, no fans, no paparazzi, just the two of us again. We really needed this one on one time. I knew that this leg of the tour would be very demanding, I just didn't realize it would affect Niall so much. I really want to talk with him about it but I don't want to spoil our alone time either. Niall pulls me out of my thoughts when he asked me a question about lunch. So we both headed down to the kitchen to find us something to eat.
After we had some lunch we ended up in the hot tub up on the deck. We were just relaxing in the warm bubbling water when things started to heat up again.    Niall somehow ended up straddling my waist and did I mention we were already nude. He started to kiss along my neck and spending a little extra time right below my ear. This was sending chill down my spine.

Once we had our fun in the hot tub we choose to simply enjoy our remaining alone time cuddled up on the sofa and watching some random movies. I don't think either one of us were really paying attention to the movie if anything it was just background noise for us. At some point we both fell asleep because next thing I know the captain is waking us up saying we have docked in Chicago and there was a car waiting to take us to the venue whenever we were ready.
We both head to the bedroom area so we could get showered up and ready for all that will be waiting for us once we arrive at the venue. Just to think we will have to wait another two weeks before we have any quality alone time. We leave the boat with our hands entwined and savor the last bit of alone time on our ride to the venue. Before we exit the car we share one last loving kiss before we have to deal with all the crowds again.

A/NHope you enjoyed my second attempt at so major Narry smut

A/N
Hope you enjoyed my second attempt at so major Narry smut. Still feels weird writing it.

One question would you prefer one long story or a second story?  Just let me know.

Thanks again to all of you who are reading this.