Chapter 49

NH
We have been back on tour for almost a month now. It is hard to believe that time is going so fast. We have been moving so fast from city to city, it is hard to enjoy yourself at all. I know I am here to do a job and support Harry, but I am getting a little down.
Harry is so busy all the time. We have only had one full day off in the month on the road with another coming in a couple days. I think I want to spend that day locked in a hotel room all day alone with Harry. The lack of privacy for us is really starting to get to me. I am also getting tired of seeing my picture all over the internet. I am just a simple lad from Ireland and I like it like that. My only claim to fame is Harry and I do not want to be famous at all. I do not like people saying I am a gold digger or attention seeker. I try to keep a smile on my face for Harry but it is getting harder and harder all the time.

The one thing other then my job I enjoy on this tour is meeting the fans. The true fans that is who loves Harry for who he really is. I love watching him interact with the fans everywhere we go. He is so at ease with them all and so gracious to stop for a picture almost anywhere.
The fans are really accepting of us as a couple also. The #narry has been trending in the top ten since the US tour has began.
The one thing I really do not like is being in a mob. To be honest is scares me but I try not to show it. I rarely go out without Harry or someone from the crew with me because even I have started to get swarmed by paparazzi and fans. Harry has insisted I have my own security guard that goes with me whenever I go out. If it was just the true fans I would be fine with it but it is the damn paparazzi that scare me. They are constantly sticking a camera in my face and asking the most private questions. They have actually dug into my past and started asking about Emma. Some online articles are claiming that I am just "doing Harry" for his money.

I spoke with my parents the other day. It has been a couple weeks since I last spoke to them. However what I found out really pissed me off. I guess there have been a few reports from a gossip rag asking questions about me in my hometown. My parents have refused to talk to them and so have Emma's parents. However they have been interviewing whoever would speak with them. People that I barely knew were saying stuff about my life back home. My breaking point was when they somehow got their hands on pictures of me and Emma and me at her grave and published them. The headlines read "Horan fakes being gay to advance his career".
I was so upset but tried to hide it from Harry. He has so much on his plate and I didn't want to add to it. I have spoke with Harry's team to see if there is anything that can be done about my friends and family being hounded by the scum paparazzi. They just suggested we ignore the article and go on with our lives. I however was unsure about this.

HSThe tour has been going by very quickly

HS
The tour has been going by very quickly. We are approaching our second day off of the tour. So that means we are almost four weeks in. Only six more to go. I have noticed Niall seems to be getting more and more stressed as the tour goes on. I think he needs a day off just as much as I do, hell maybe even more.
I have been on a cycle of interviews, sound checks, meet & greets, concerts and passing out on the bus. Then getting up and doing it all over again and again. Niall and I have very little amount of privacy with the band and crew around us all the time. However we always try to sneak in a few minutes alone in my dressing room after the meet & greet. I make sure he is at every one of them because fans want Niall in the pictures also.
I have been noticing that the pictures of Niall out and about without me are not of a happy Niall. He almost looks sad and that breaks my heart. Where is the happy man I know and love with all my heart.
On the upcoming day off Niall has requested we do nothing. He wants us to spend the day completely alone in our hotel room. The tour had us traveling down the east coast and back up towards the Great Lakes. So in other words our day off will be in Chicago. I planned something else other then a hotel room. I rented a boat to take us out in the middle of the lake for 36 hours. The boat will be stocked with food and drink and we will be completely alone. We can turn off our phones and enjoy just each other.
The concert before the day off is in Detroit and after is in Chicago. I made arrangements for a helicopter to fly is from Detroit to the coastal town of South Haven where the boat will be waiting. Once we reach our anchor location the boat captain will be picked up and returned a day later to get us to Chicago. This way we can be completely alone and can be out in the sun also. Hell we can spend the entire time nude if we so choose.
I don't think Niall was expecting so much attention just from being my boyfriend. He was able to enjoy all the other cities we were in on the other legs of the tour, but now that we are out as a couple everyone wants to know more about him. I have gotten him his own security guard that is with him whenever he leaves the concert venues. I even heard that the guard had to call for back up the other day when Niall wanted to go see some of Memphis when I was at interviews. I am thrilled my fans have embraced him but I wish they would give him some space. Niall has been very good with the fans. He has even been willing to stop and have his picture taken with some.
Just two more days and I will have Niall all to myself. I can not wait. I wanted  to do the boat thing to remind us of our time on the island. Hope Niall will be happy with my plans

 Hope Niall will be happy with my plans