Chapter 37

NH
We are now sitting downstairs with my mom having some tea. The three of us are just having a nice chat while we are waiting for my dad to get home. We are talking about all the places I should show Harry in our little town. Harry and I sat next to each other and kept knocking our legs against each other. I just felt I needed to be touching him somehow.
Once my dad got home he joined us at the table to chat for a bit. My mom excused herself to go finish up on dinner. My dad wasted no time in asking "So Niall have you put that advise I gave you to use yet?" Blunt and to the point that is my dad for sure. I know my cheeks started to turn red as I looked at my dad and then at Harry. I then reached my hand over to Harry's that were wrapped around his tea cup and took one. I laced our fingers together, brought them up to my lips so I could kiss the back of Harry's hand. I then looked back at my dad and replied "Yes, I did and would really like to thank you for that because as you can tell it worked". A large smile appeared on my dad's face as he chuckled out a response of "I knew it would. That is how I got you mom. I wish the two of you all the happiness in the world. Also Harry I would like to welcome you to the family"

 Also Harry I would like to welcome you to the family"

HS I have to keep pinching myself that this is really happening

HS
I have to keep pinching myself that this is really happening. Niall actually has feelings for me. Me another male. I must still be in a state of shock yet.
We spent rest of the day talking with Niall's parents. We have told them all about the places we have been on tour so far. We also talked about the last part of the tour which will be North America. Most of the concerts will be in the U. S. but we have a few in Canada. I explained that this last part will be very draining because we have some many concerts all super close together. I am just glad that I get to experience it all with Niall.
It was almost 10pm and Niall's parents were getting ready to call it a night. Niall helped his mom tidy up the kitchen real quick. This allowed me a chance to speak with Bobby alone. "Bobby can I ask you a question "I ask as I look in his direction and he replies with a nod signaling me to continue. "How did you know that Niall and I had eyes for each other even before Niall thought of pursuing the possibility." "Well Harry it did not take a rocket scientist to see how you both looked at each other. Even if Niall was not aware of what he was truly feeling his eyes said it all. I realize that you may not have seen it either but you were in denial when it came to Niall and the possibility of a relationship beyond your friendship. Also remember he is my son and the only other person he looked at like he looks at you was Emma. Harry I just ask that you two move forward slowly. Even though this type of relationship isn't new to you but it is for Niall and I know my son and he will dive into it head first and not think things through." Bobby just got up and headed towards the stairs then stopped and looked back at me "Harry just remember his heart is still very fragile after loosing Emma the way he did. However I want to thank you for putting the light back in his eyes". I got up and walked over to Bobby and assured him Niall will be safe with me and I that I have no intentions of allowing anything to hurt Niall.

Once Bobby headed up stairs Niall came back in and sat next to me on the sofa. We sat there in a comfortable silence and just watched whatever was playing on the television. Niall turned to look at me and asked "so what were you and dad talking about?"  I leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his forehead and simply replied "you" then allowed a smile to spread across my face and Niall mirrored my actions. He then stood up and extended his hand towards me which I gladly excepted while Niall said "Come on Harry let's call it a night because you have to be tired with all the traveling you have done today". I stood up and we walked up the stairs with our hand entwined together. Once we reached our doors I gave Niall a soft kiss on his lips and told him goodnight and then went into my room.

No Narry time just yet

No Narry time just yet. Remember Harry promised Bobby they would move ahead slowly.

What does everyone think so far?