Chapter 8

My heart was thudding in my chest as I turned the doorknob, and opened the door slightly, to peek in. I didn't know what I had expected to find in the room, but I did feel a little disappointed when I saw the bright colours on the walls and a queen sized bed. I don't know, probably I wanted it to be an alien base, full of green coloured, slimy beings, claiming that Terrence was one of them.

I would have believed them, for sure.

I couldn't see much because I was yet to open the door completely, and when I was opening it, slowly, as if it was the climax of a suspense movie, I stopped midway. I contemplated for a moment, if it was wrong to trespass in someone else's territory. But then I remembered, that Terrence trespassed my territory, my home, every day, so I shrugged to myself and was about to push the door open when I was stopped by a hand on my shoulder.

And it definitely scared me out of my wits. I shrieked like a banshee, screaming bloody murder and I knew that my heart had stopped beating at the particular moment. The hand tugged at my shoulder and I refused to turn around, even when his hand forcefully closed my screaming mouth and pressed my back to whatever it was.

Whatever I was pressed to was oddly familiar, the hard, chiseled firmness behind me, it's warmth seeping into my skin through my clothes and the feeling of soft tingling breaths on my neck. My heart, instead of slowing down, pumped faster at a deathly rate, sending stupid shivers down my spine. I had always imagined aliens as slimy, shapeless, sticky and googly beings. But were they actually this....

"Shush, the babies are sleeping, do you want to wake them up? And what are you doing? Sneaking around the house like that?" A familiar voice whispered into my ear.

Oops, I was caught.

Of course it was him, did I really expect an alien to stop me from peeping in and finding out it's base?

Alyssa Reynolds I inwardly face palmed of course, it had to be Terrence. It is his house, after all.

I tried to retort a smartass remark but my voice came out muffled because of his palm gently pressing against my mouth. I had this inexplicable urge to lick his palm, but inwardly cringed when I reminded myself that he could be the type of guy who didn't wash his hands after he pees or masturbates. He turned me around and smirked when I glared at him, and smirked even more when I failed at prying his dirty hands off my mouth.

Oh, I remember. I did hear the water tap running in the bathroom after every time he peed.

"What were you saying?" He mocked, "What did you think it was? My playroom? Oh, Alyssa, I'm not Christian Grey and this is definitely not some Fifty Shades scene, but if you want, I can renovate one of my guest rooms to make one. I had no idea you were into BDSM, but it isn't too late. I'm sure I'll enjoy—"

My knee narrowly missed his crotch as he abruptly pulled away, freeing my mouth. I swear, he would've lost his baby making machine had he continued further. I couldn't believe how he had the incorrigible talent of turning the most innocent conversations into sexual ones with some double meaning. It was like I had to ponder over each and every word carefully before uttering it, or I would once again be subjected to his perverted ways.

"No?" He mocked again, a sly smirk carving into his features. "You don't want a Red Room of Pain?"