My Other Works

(Drumroll....Here comes my first babe)

Perfect For Me

(Location : India, precisely around Delhi.)

Genre: Romance (with lots of Indian Satire)

When you are the supervising commander of the largest spy agency in your country, along with being a multimillionaire, you know that your life isn't anywhere near normal.

Knowing very well that when you receive death threats as much as a normal person receives gifts on his or her birthday, the last thing you need is a girl, you are deeply attracted to, getting tied down with you.

He could have refused to marry her, but he didn't, even when he didn't want to drag her into his messed up life.

So what do you think would happen when he realises that the girl, who brings out the deepest emotions in him, is not as innocent as he thinks?

*************++++++++++************

(Drumroll...Here comes my second baby, my little pride.)

I Found the Babies

(Location: Not exactly mentioned yet, but inside the US continent.)

Genre: ChikLit

Highest #43 in Humor 8/07/17

Alyssa Reynolds found herself in a situation, while returning home from work, and she had three choices:

1. Simply walk away and forget that you ever heard the sound of wailing infants.

2. Call the police and inform them about the innocent wails.

3. Follow the sounds of the wails and take the matter in your hands, deciding what to do later.

Being a kindhearted soul and a sucker for babies, she found herself choosing the third option, finding the two little lives.

Two little lives that changed her whole life, her love life included. Her life now revolved around the babies as diapers, vomit and shit seemed to surround her.

Just when she thought that now it's just her and the babies, her whole world flipped over and she found herself living under the same roof as the egotistical, obnoxious and hot-as-hell Terence Powers, the business tycoon who was not going to let the woman fend off for herself and the babies alone.

************+++++++++++***********

(Drumroll for my third baby, my heart breaking baby)

Love Is Not Enough

Location: Seattle and New York.

Genre: Romance

He chose not to trust me, I chose not to win him back.

He chose to defame me, I held my chin up and survived through that.

He chose to act like I never existed,  I decided to move on with my life.

He chose to never accept me and our son, I realised my son deserved a better father in his life.

He chose not to love me again, I tried to do the same.

But I couldn't.

I decided that it was for the best that I steered clear of him and never crossed his paths ever again, but my already fucked-up fate showed me the finger and decided that it would do what it wanted.

Even if it meant breaking my heart all over again.

Sometimes Love isn't Enough, when you know that your faith self-respect, dignity and probably your whole life is at stake.

************+++++++++++***********

(Drumroll..for my odd one out and Phew...my last baby)

The Only Blood

Location: Imaginary, Fictitious

Genre: Werewolf

It wasn't everyday that Moon Winters came across mouth watering, deliciously handsome men with an equally mouth watering and musky scent around them. But this particular man attracted her just the way a flame drew in a moth.

Convinced in their first visit that he was nothing but a lunatic who had escaped the asylum, she went on with her life, trying to forget the man who had been on her mind constantly ever since her eyes fell upon him.

That was until a very unfortunate incident took place, and she found herself in a place she had never located in the map of the town where she had been living since the very beginning.

And that was when she had realised that her whole life was a lie.

A fucking lie.

For those who are really gonna check out those novels of mine, I love, love, love, love, love, love, love you.