Bonus - Terrence XXX

So...this is not really what you all probably expected, but I hope it's worth having to follow me. I really have no idea what goes on in a guy's mind while having sex so I kept it short, hoping that I'll make it much better while I edit this stuff out.

Love,
M

And since you're already following me to see this chapter, Dree and Aaron's short story will be coming here in a few days and will be private, too.

*********************"

"Yes. Yes, I do. I totally fucking do."

Was it wrong for me to still want be inside her and take her again, now, the next hour, tomorrow, day after tomorrow and everyday for the rest of my life? Not for me, but the strangest thing was, that I was happy this way too: Alyssa in my arms, me with a throbbing hard-on that I still hadn't gotten used to, both of us surrounded by the sweet scent of sex, and no one to cockblock us.

All the women I had slept with before always thought I liked my women silent more than screaming, with deep whimpers, low moans, and not uttering my name even once.

Today I realised I was wrong, after all. I absolutely loved it when Alyssa grabbed my hair with every intention to get me a shiny, bald top floor by the time I turned thirty, and then moaned loudly saying nothing but only and only my name. I loved how responsive she was, and she didn't even have to try to look seductive; one look and she'll find me deep inside her. I loved how she didn't give a fuck when we fucked, she wasn't even aware about what she was doing.

I had earned two Hickeys today, and I planned on earning more. She had earned three, and I planned on giving her even more.

God, I loved her so fucking much!