Kidnapped?!

READER'S POV

After that horrible accident, we all decided to head back to the mansion since we're involved in a war now. Once I got back to my room, I got changed into my casual wear which was (F/c) sleeveless body warmer (A new one I bought by the way), my new necklace and dog tags, my new and old wrist accessories, (F/c) vest top, (F/c) skinny jeans and lace-up combat boots.

I also hid my pistols under my bodywarmer, I hid my new throwing knives in my back jean pocket, one of my knives in my bra, one in my boot and my pocket knife in my body warmer's pocket. I decided to go to the scrapyard where I could get some peace from the brothers. Once I got there, I laid down on the roof of a shed and I stared at the stars thinking about how much I've changed since living with the Sakamaki brothers.

'A lot of things have happened to me for this last month, sometimes I wonder if it's a good thing or a bad thing that this has happened to me but when I stop and think about it....'

I looked at the dog tags and Sota's lucky bracelet and I remembered what my life was like before I met the Sakamaki brothers. I smiled at this and I thought to myself.

'Back to when I was still living with Auntie I used to be a rebellious and a lone wolf who loved killing and causing trouble but now look at me, I feel, somehow...happy whenever I'm with them, I guess it's because they've become the closest thing to family since I haven't seen or heard from the Cobras in a while...oh well, I'm just happy they're like brothers to me now but, I wish Yui would change though she's still the same naive brat that I still remember.'

My thoughts were interrupted when my stomach suddenly growled. I sweat dropped and I mumbled.

"Maybe I should have brought something to eat with me..."

Just then someone tosses me an apple and I caught it. I sat up and it was Raiden and he had a bag of apples with him.

"I heard your stomach growling like a panda's get that inside of you, they're really good."

"Hehe, Thanks, Raiden."

I jumped off the roof and I landed on my feet perfectly like a cat and I sat down next to Raiden at the campfire. I munched on the apple and I smiled happily.

"This is good, did you get these from the orchard again?"

"Yep, the owner was kind enough to give me some."

"I wonder about your fibs sometimes."

"Hey!!"

I laughed at him and I continued to eat the apple. Just then a train went by and Raiden and I watched it speed by us. Once we saw the end of the cart it disappeared into the distance.

"Hey (Y/n), do you ever feel like running away from here?"

"Sometimes, why?"

"Well, things have always been rough for me before I met you, I even wonder if maybe it's pointless to stay in the one place hoping for something good to happen."

I was surprised by Raiden's comment and I then spoke up.

"I know how you feel, I was like that after I ran away from the church but, if it hadn't been for Auntie I wouldn't be here right now."

"The same goes for me if Boss hadn't suggested this place to be my home."

"Yeah I know, this place has also become my second home, my home away from hell."

Raiden chuckled when I said this and he then poked the branches and twigs with his large stick and he stares at the flames.

"Hard to believe it's been a month since Boss contacted you."

"I know, have you heard any word from him?"

"Nope, he's probably still keeping a low profile, but if something does come up you'll be the first to know."

I smiled at Raiden and I thanked him. I stood up from my seat and I looked back at Raiden.

"Well, I'm off, thanks for the apple Raiden, see ya."

Raiden waved bye to me and I headed back to the Mansion. As I was walking through the gardens, I heard the sound of running footsteps and when I turned around Yui ran towards me and she bumps into me.

"Ow! Yui watch where you're going!!"

Yui sweat dropped and she bowed to me.

"I'm sorry!"

"Where's the fire? what are you even running from?"

"Them!"

Yui shouted and I then sensed someone behind me.

"Found you~"

I punched the culprit in the stomach making him fall to his knees. I looked at him and I knew who he was straight away, it was Kou Mukami.

"What the? Kou Mukami? what the hell is he doing?"

I asked myself until I saw a grey haired boy among the fog and when I tried to make a run for it I bumped into someone chest.

"Whoa, there."

I looked up and there was a boy with brown hair and he was the height of a titan and I mean that literally.

"Don't run from us, you two."

Yui hid behind my back but then I felt someone sniffing me and he spoke up.

"I can smell...blood from your hands...you're like me..."

I glared at the three of them and I whispered to Yui.

"Yui, when you see an opening, make a run for it back to the mansion."

"What? what about you?"

"Don't worry about me, just don't look back and keep running and get help."

Yui nodded her head and then the tall titan spoke up.

"Oy stop with the whispering you two."

I punched the tall titan under his chin, I kicked Kou in the stomach and I threw the grey haired boy over my shoulder and I pinned him down.

"Now! run!!"

I shouted and then Yui made a run for it and she still ran like a sissy. I got off the grey haired boy and I took a few steps back from the three of them and I took a fighting stance waiting for them to make a move.

"You little, you're gonna pay for that."

I smirked at them sadistically.

"Then go ahead and come at me if you dare, I'm always up for a fight."

Suddenly the tall titan disappeared and I tried to keep an eye out for him but, then I suddenly felt him punching me in the stomach.

"I wouldn't normally strike a woman but, you need to calm down."

I gritted my teeth and I started to lose consciousness.

'Damn it to hell!!'

I thought to myself before I passed out.

3RD PERSON POV

After (Y/n) was knocked out, Yui continued to run back to the mansion hoping some would find her and (Y/n). As Yui continued to run a mysterious voice spoke up.

"Eternal life... fate... a promise exchanged... Eve... The new Eve... Rebirth of a Demon... Aiko... The Rebirth of Aiko..."

The mysterious voice describes Yui and (Y/n). Yui continued to run until she spotted someone walking towards her making her stop in her tracks. The mysterious boy appeared before her and he spoke up.

"Eve, I've come for you and Aiko."

Yui's eyes widen and she then remembered that same voice speaking to her and (Y/n) during the car crash and she realised it was them who caused it. The boy grabs Yui's wrist and he pulled her towards him before the mysterious voice spoke up again.

"I will...entrust everything to you."

TO BE CONTINUED....