Yuma Ending

READER'S POV

After I arrived at the Mukami mansion I went to Yuma's garden hoping to find Yuma there. When I got there, he wasn't there but, the view of his vegetable garden was beautiful no matter how many times I look at it. I walked around looking at his vegetable garden with a smile on my face.

'No matter how many times I come here or when I help Yuma with his garden, it always brings back memories and it always reminds me of that conversation about us being a part of a gang and how we were like one big happy family until we either got separated from them or they were killed.'

I noticed some full bloomed roses that I had yet to see. I knelt down to them and I smiled at them.

"How beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you."

"Kya!!"

I screamed out as I jumped in fright making me land on my behind. Yuma stood there chuckling at me while I placed my hand on my racing heart after getting a fright.

"Fecking hell Yuma!! what's the matter with you?! you nearly gave me a heart attack!!"

"Sorry, sorry, but that was a cute sound you made just now."

I blushed when he said this, making me look away with a frown on my face. Yuma helped me onto my feet and he then looked at the roses.

"I planted these roses a while back for fun, to be honest, I didn't really see the point until I met you."

Yuma said as he picked a rose from one of the bushes and he looked back at me. Yuma gently placed the rose in my hair. I gently ran my fingers over the rose petals a little and then Yuma spoke up.

"I decided to grow these roses and once they were in full bloom, I wanted Boss and everyone else from the gang to look at them and now, I want to share this moment with you."

I smiled at this and then Yuma wrapped an arm around my waist so that he can pull me close to his chest. I looked up at Yuma and he smiled at me gently and he stroked my cheek.

"(Y/n), I love you."

I blushed and I smiled at the same time when Yuma confessed those words. I wrapped my arms around his back since he was taller than me.

"I love you too, Yuma."

Yuma smirked when I said this and then he then pulled me into a deep and a rough kiss. I stood on my tip toes and I wrapped my arms around his neck and I ran my fingers through his hair. Yuma pulled away making me pant a little and then he picks me up like a bride.

"Good, because I'm not letting you go that easily because you're mine and mine alone, you got that?"

"You don't have to remind me since I love you, my titan."

"Hey! don't call me that!"

I laughed at this and I then spoke up.

"Sorry, I can't help it, since I love you so much."

"I know you do, (Y/n)."

Yuma pressed his forehead against mine and I spoke up.

"Hey, Yuma."

"What?"

"I'm happy."

Yuma might have the height of a giant but, I didn't really care if he was the height of a giant/Titan or if he had a bad temper because I fell in love with this gentle Titan. Being with Yuma felt like I was being reminded of the old days when I was still a part of the Killer Cobras but, I'm glad that we both have something in common and we fell in love.

The End...