Gathering The Sword Fragments

READER'S POV

After Ruki and I looked at the map of the demon world and the one in my Father's journal, we finally figured out where all of the sword pieces were. We told the others about this and then Reiji spoke up.

"So there are four sword pieces in the demon world? how do you intend to get all of them in one night?"

"Well, that's the part that worries me the most, you see, as we already know those mutants are still out there so pick up the pace, we need to split up into four different groups and get the sword fragments."

"WHAT?!! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS?!!"

They all shouted aside from Reiji, Ruki, Azusa and Shu. I sweat dropped at this and I spoke up.

"Sorry, but considering the situation, we don't exactly have much of a choice, unless if you morons have got better ideas."

There was a moment of silence and I nodded my head.

"And that's what I thought, so Ruki and I have decided on the teams and where they're going as well."

I said with a mischevious smirk on my face making all of the brothers sweat dropped at this.

3RD PERSON POV

After telling the brothers on who is on which team and where they were going, they now set out to look for the sword fragments. The team who was looking for the sword fragment in the forest temple are Ayato, Subaru, Kou and Reiji.

"Grr! how the hell did (Y/n) convince me to work together with that stupid Idol?!"

Subaru shouted angrily as he glared at Kou who had a bit of scared look.

"Suabru-kun...you know what happens when we refuse Keneko-chan, her death glare has traumatised me."

Ayato nodded his head in agreement.

"Yeah, no kidding and to make things matters worse she has teamed us up with that Otaku!"

Reiji glared at Ayato making him flinch in fear.

"(Y/n) placed me on this team to make sure you three behave yourselves while we get the sword fragment, now let's keep going."

Ayato, Subaru and Kou nodded their heads and they continued to follow Reiji.

Meanwhile, with the second team, who are Kanato, Carla and Laito, they were walking through the water and Kanato had placed Teddy on his shoulders to avoid him from getting wet. Laito frowned and he spoke up.

"Why did Doll-chan made us come here? this place stinks and it's mushy as well."

Kanato nodded his head in agreement.

"I know and Teddy is getting upset over this!"

Kanato shouted in a slightly upset tone. Carla looked at them and he spoke up.

"We couldn't refuse her because she tends to get a bit angry and we already know what will happen if we don't listen.."

Kanato and Laito flinched and they then remembered (Y/n)'s angry look and how scary her aura was. Laito gulped and he spoke up.

"He's right, anyway, are we anywhere close to the sword fragment's location yet?"

Carla looked at the map and he looked the surrounding and he spoke up.

"Yeah, we're almost there."

"Good, because Teddy can't stand being in this filth anymore."

Meanwhile, with the third group in a mine, Azusa and Shu, they looked around trying to figure out where the sword fragment is. Shu sighed and he scratches the back of his head.