Kou Ending

READER'S POV

I went over to the Mukami mansion but when I got there I noticed that Kou wasn't there so that was when I figured that he was at his work. Ruki told me whereabouts he was working so I had to pickpocket one of the fan girls to get a backstage pass. I showed the security guard my pass and I went inside and when it was one of the fan girls turn to show their pass I quickened my walking pace and I blended in with a group of people so that they lost sight of me just in case. I then heard a familiar tune playing and I went over to the source and I saw Kou rehearsing for one of his songs.

Once Kou was done, he was panting with exhaustion and his coach smile at him. 

"Good work Kou-kun! let's take a break from here, I'll let you know when we're starting again!"

Kou nodded his head and I tossed Kou a bottle of water and he caught it in time. Kou looked at me and I spoke up.

"Nice work out there, I can't believe I'm saying this but that was kinda cool back there."

"Heheh, thanks, Keneko-chan! I didn't know you were coming tonight, don't tell me it was a dare."

"Nah, I came here on my own, but to tell you the truth..."

I lean to his ear and I whispered in his ear.

"I had to pickpocket one of your fan girls to get a backstage pass to get here."

Kou chuckled and he whispered back.

"Keneko-chan, you naughty kitty."

"Why thank you."

Just then, we heard some of the fan girls glaring in our direction. I looked over my shoulder and they spoke up.

Fan girl 1: "What the hell is she doing here?!"

Fan girl 2: "I don't know and who does she think she is?! warming up to our Kou like this!"

Fan girl 3: "I know right?!"

I sweat dropped at their glares and I mumbled to myself.

"Oh, Bollocks..."

Kou suddenly grabbed my wrist and he spoke up.

"Come on Keneko-chan!"

"Wah!!!"

I screamed out as Kou dragged me off stage and we ran to his dressing room. Once we got there Kou pulled me into his dressing room and he closed and locked the door. I was panting with exhaustion and Kou spoke up.

"Sorry, I hope I didn't run too fast for you Keneko-chan."

"No...I'm fine *pant, pant* I'm used to it, but, I haven't run that fast in a while not since I was with the Killer Cobras."

Kou smiled at me and he patted my head. 

"Still, at least we're alone now."

"Yeah, Kou, there's something that I wanna tell you but, it might sound a bit crazy and you might not believe me."

Kou looked at me confused and I then spoke up after getting my breath back.

"Kou, when you look at me do I seem different compared to the other girls?"

"Huh? why asking Keneko-chan?"

"Well, in the past, I've always been a lone wolf and some of the boys in my last school were afraid of me, up until now, I didn't think that people like you, Auntie and your brothers would accept me for who and what I am."

Kou stood there listening to me and I then told him about our conversation we had as well.

"That night when you told me about your past, I thought that you were lucky to have your brothers but, after learning what you went through I was wrong."

"Yeah, I remembered about our conversation but, you told me that you didn't believe in happy endings."

"True, but, you were right though, my happy ending did come around."

I smiled at Kou when I said this and Kou smiled back. Kou walked towards me and my lower back was slightly pressed against his dressing table. Kou placed his hand on my waist and he leans close to my face.

"That's good to know and also, I'm waiting for you to say the words."

I blushed when he said this and he had a smirk on his face. I wanted to say the words but Kou's face is too close to mine making me struggle to say the words. Kou continued to smirk and he then placed his hand on my cheek and he spoke up.

"If you can't say it then let me do this."

Kou leans even closer to my face and I knew what he was going to do so I closed my eyes and I waited for Kou's lips to land on mine. However, someone knocked on Kou's dressing room door making me open my eyes and Kou growl annoyingly under his breath.

"Kou-kun, we're about to head back to rehearsals, don't be long in there!"

"Yeah, yeah whatever, I'll be there in a bit."

Kou said annoyingly while I shook my head. We heard Kou's coach's foot steps disappear into the distance and I then spoke up.

"Well, it's like they say duty ca- hmpf?!"

My sentence was cut off when Kou suddenly kisses me on the lips roughly and passionately. I closed my eyes and I kissed him back. Kou pulled away and he then smiled at me.

"I love you (Y/n)-chan."

"I love you too, Kou."

Kou and I smiled at each other before kissing again. Kou picked me up by the waist and he placed me on his dressing table without breaking the kiss. Kou pulled away and he spoke up again.

"Remember, (Y/n)-chan, I'm not letting you go that easily because you're my Neko-chan now."

I smiled at Kou and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I have got no problem with that after all, I love you too much to even think about leaving you."

Kou smiled when I said this and he then kissed me roughly on the lips again.

Kou might be two faced but, that's what I love about him and I wouldn't force him to change. Kou might be a bit of an idiot at times but, that didn't stop me from falling in love with him after all, he's my idiotic idol now.

The end...