Ruki Ending

READER'S POV

I was going to head back home but, I decided to head to the Mukami mansion and see Ruki. Once I got there, the place was rebuilt and it looked good as new. I smiled at this and I remembered the day when Ruki and his brothers brought me and Yui here. I walked over to the mansion and just when I was about to knock on the front doors, someone covered my eyes and whispered in my ear.

"I knew you were going to show up."

"Ruki?"

I asked as my eyes were still covered by his hand and I could tell that he was smirking.

"Yeah, it's me all right, (Y/n)."

I felt Ruki wrapping his free arm around my waist before I felt him teleporting us to a different location. Ruki uncovered my eyes and we were at the lake which surprised me the most because I didn't think that Ruki would bring me here. Ruki held my hand and he looked at me.

"Let's go."

"OK."

I squeezed his hand back and we walked over to the lake's port. Once we got there, I then spoke up.

"Ruki, Reiji asked me what I was gonna do after I found out about the truth about my identity and what really happened that fateful night."

"And did you give it some thought about what you were gonna do?"

"Yeah, after seeing Boss and the rest of the members of the Killer Cobras, I decided to come here and see you."

Ruki looked at me and he had a small smile on his face. 

"I had a feeling you were going to say that, I also knew that you were going to come here."

Ruki walked towards me and he gently ran his fingers through my hair that wasn't tied back in my hair. I blushed a little and then Ruki spoke up again.

"You decided to come here and see me for something didn't you?"

"Yeah, Ruki, since I met you and when I learnt about your past I couldn't help but feel sorry for you, you and I are older siblings but, truth be told I was jealous of you."

"You were?"

Ruki asked me in a surprised tone.

"Yeah, you've got your brothers but my little brother is dead and you know something, I would do anything to see him again."

Ruki smiled at me and he placed his hand at the back of my head and he gently pulled me into a hug so that my head was resting against his chest.

"You don't have to be jealous of me, after all..."

Ruki held my chin and he made me look at his grey-blue eyes. Ruki leans closer to my face and he whispered to me.

"I love you."

Ruki then kisses me on the lips after saying that. I closed my eyes and I kissed him back. Ruki still had his hand at the back of my head, deepening the kiss in the process. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I then felt Ruki's tongue on my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and I let his tongue explore my mouth. Ruki pulled away and I smiled at him.

"Ruki...I love you too."

Ruki smiled and he kisses me on the lips once more and I kissed him back.

Ruki might be a bit like Reiji, who is strict and slightly mean but, underneath it all, he's really kind and gentle. Ruki and I have similar pasts, we both had everything we ever wanted and we had people who were supposed to look after us until something horrible happened and we both were abused. However, Akira was right about one thing, good things will eventually happen and that something good will happen to us. I'm glad that Ruki and I got to fall in love because I couldn't ask for a better person to fall in love with.

The End...