Meeting Old Friends

READER'S POV

After last night's attack, the Sakamaki and Mukami brothers had agreed that we should head to the castle in the demon world where Karlheinz lives. I knew that I was going to meet him again eventually but, I also knew that I go to the demon world prepared as well in case those mutants were going to show up. There was also another reason why we were going to the demon world, it's because the lunar eclipse has arrived and now both the Sakamaki and the Mukami brothers were vulnerable to being attacked and their vampire powers were weakened as well.

Right now, I was in my room getting changed. I wore my denim sleeveless jacket, my usual necklaces, Sota's lucky braclet and my leather bracelet on each wrist, fingerless leather gloves, (F/c) sleeveless cropped vest, (F/c) trousers and lace up boots. I placed my shoulder holsters on and I placed my two FN Five-SeveN USG in the holsters. I then put on my thigh gun holsters and I placed in my USP Match pistols. I got my mini SMGs and I placed in them in the holsters that were attached on my belt at my back.

I got my combat knife and hid it in my boot. I got one of my daggers and I sharpened it before placing it back in its sheath and attaching it to my belt. I got some ammo for my guns and I put them in my pouches that were attached to my belt and I also hid them in my trouser pockets as well. Just then there was a knock on my door.

"Who is it?"

"It's Reiji."

"Come in."

Reiji came in and he noticed some my weapons that I was going to take with me when we're heading to the demon world.

"Don't you think you're being a little bit TOO prepared? we're only going to the demon world until the lunar eclipse is over."

"Not really, Reiji, you'll never know what kind of lunatics you run into and besides, those mutants might be there as well and there won't be any gun shops in the demon world so I have to make sure to bring any kind of weapons I can bring with me since I might not have the much ammo should I come face to face with those monsters."

"You do have a point but I'm a little concerned about what some people are gonna think if they saw you with those dangerous weapons."

"I don't care."

Reiji shrugged his shoulders and he then spoke up.

"All right then, but don't bring too much with you."

"Don't worry I just need to get my katana and my Father's journal and I'm ready to go."

I placed my katana on my belt and I got my bag to put in some more ammo for my guns just in case and extra throwing knives in case I run out of them

I got my father's journal and I let Reiji looked at it as well.

"Where did you get that from."

"I found it in my Father's belongings, I had a read of it before I came back here it turns out he knew that I have demon blood running through my veins and he was researching on this weapon."

I turned a few pages and I showed Reiji what it was that I looked at from before. Reiji looked at the weapon's pieces and he spoke up.

"I think I've read about this weapon in a book before but, I can't remember what it was called though I guess we'll find out once we get to the demon world."

"I agree besides, I get the feeling that your old man knows something about me that I don't."

Reiji looked at me surprised and he then places his hand on my shoulder.

"And if you do find out what you really are and what really happened to your family, what will you do then?"

"I'm not sure yet, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it."