Azusa Ending

READER'S POV

I headed to the Mukami mansion and when I got to Azusa's room I heard him talking to himself or should I say his scars since his door was opened a little and I could watch him talking to the scars he has on his left arm.

"Justin...Melissa...Christina....I've been having these strange feelings in my chest...for quite a long time...ever since I met (Y/n)-san I've been having these feelings...not just in my heart but also towards (Y/n)-san...is this what humans call love..?"

I blushed when Azusa said this and I then smiled to myself. I opened his door and Azusa looked at me surprised. I smiled at Azusa and I walked towards him and I wrapped my arms around Azusa's head and I pulled his head to my chest.

"I heard what you said and you're right, those feelings towards me and in your heart is what we humans call love, Azusa, have you been feeling like this since we met?"

Azusa nodded his head a little and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yeah...for some reason...whenever I see you with another man or with one of my brothers...I feel angry for no reason and I wanted to keep you...all to myself."

I smiled at this and I petted his head.

"It's normal to feel that way Azusa, it's because you're in love aren't you?"

Azusa was surprised by this and he then looked at me.

"I'm in love...?"

"Um...how I should I put it easier for you? ...well, it just means that you like me more than a friend and you want to protect me."

Azusa then understood this and he smiled at me. Azusa rests his head on my shoulder and he then spoke up.

"I really love you...(Y/n)-san..."

"I know, I love you too Azusa, but promise me this."

Azusa pulled away and I smiled at him.

"Don't ever try and hurt me because if you do, I'll kill you."

Azusa chuckled and he nodded his head.

"OK...it's a promise..(Y/n)-san."

I smiled at this and I cupped Azusa's face and I kissed him on the lips. Azusa was surprised when I did this and he then kissed me back. Azusa wrapped his arms around my back and he then deepens the kiss by forcing his tongue in my mouth. Azusa gently pushes me onto the bed without breaking the kiss. Azusa pulled away gently and he smiled at me and I smiled back.

"I love you...(Y/n)-san...don't ever leave me."

"I won't."

Azusa kisses me once more and I kissed him back.

Azusa and I are a lot alike in some ways but, I believe that's why I fell for him the moment we became friends. I know that I'm a sadist and I enjoy watching some people being in pain but with Azusa, it's different because he's my boyfriend and I want to make sure he doesn't hurt himself too much even though he's a vampire. However, I want to make sure that Azusa doesn't hurt himself too much and I want to try my best not to let my sadistic side show that often if Azusa asks me to hit him but, I love Azusa no matter what anyone says about us because I don't really care.

The End...