I Will Get My Revenge

READER'S POV

"Y-You mean...I'm..."

Kino looked at me and he spoke up.

"So you've finally figured it out."

I fell onto my knees and I lowered my head in shock. Kino knelt down to me.

"You're not just Aiko reborn, you're a descendant of Himiko, which makes you, (Y/n), a half demon."

I started to tremble and I placed my hands on my head in shock.

"No...this can't be happening...I...I can't be a half demon! it's not true! you're lying!!"

"It is the truth whether you want to believe it or not! Nanami was a half demon just like her Mother, Nanami then fell in love, started a family of her own and her generation had been passed onto the next and now you're here!"

I couldn't stand listening to him anymore.

"Shut up! shut up! SHUT UP!!"

I drew my pistol and I pointed it at Kino with tears in the corner of my eyes.

"Give one good reason why I should believe your bullshit?!"

Kino noticed that I was still shaking slightly and he gently placed his hand on top of mine to lower the gun a little.

"Just stop and think about the pain and suffering you went through, why do you think this has happened to you until now?"

My eyes widen slightly and I then lowered my gun as I remembered about the exorcists, nuns, priests and the night of the fire. I then remembered what Kino said earlier.

"Kino, what did you mean by 'Father was a fool, he should've killed you when he had the chance'?"

Kino looked away and I frowned at him before shoving him against the wall with my arm pressed against his throat and I pistol near his head.

"It was Karl, wasn't it? he was the one who killed my family!!"

"You've got it all wrong! that's not what I meant! I only said that because your kind was nothing more than a disgrace, an embarrassment and a curse to the demon world! Father should've gotten rid of you when your kind was on the brink of extinction! ...but, I was wrong."

I was surprised by this and I then listened to what he had to say.

"You're special (Y/n), from the moment I met you I knew right then that you were nothing like the girls I've met in the past because you're special, you're strong and brave."

My eyes widen and I released Kino and I backed away from him. I then remembered about the letter I read from before and the night of the fire.

"What's the matter?"

"Kino, do you know where Arata lives right now?"

I asked KIno in a serious tone. Kino nodded his head and he then spoke up.

"I do, he's still living in his castle which is not too far from here, why?"

"Because I need to talk to him."

Kino looked at me shocked.

"What?! are you crazy?! I risked my life to rescue you from that maniac and now you wanna go back to him?!"

"Kino, I know this is a shock but, I need answers from him, I need to know why he's only after me, why he needs Himiko's sword and I also need to know what really happened that night."

"But why?"

Kino asked me and I then looked back at him with a serious look on face.

"It's because I've lost too many people in the past, I've lost my birth family, I lost the closest friends that I considered my new family and not about to lose this one."