Ayato Ending

READER'S POV

I got back the Sakamaki mansion and I walked around thinking about that Oreo. I got to the swimming pool and I remembered about the time when Ayato brought me here when I was knocked out after he sucked my blood.

'Honestly, every time I come here it brings me back that memory when Ayato threw me into the pool and he tried to make me his belonging, that guy is a possessive freak at times but...'

"Oy! Melons!"

I looked over my shoulder and Ayato walked towards me.

"Where have you been? Ore-sama is thirsty!"

"Oh brother, is that all you can think about? sucking mines and Yui's blood? has it ever once occurred to you about how I feel about you demanding to give my blood to you?"

Ayato smirked and he held my chin.

"No way, besides, every time I suck your blood you always make those sounds, Ore-sama loves it when you do that it makes it more exciting."

I smirked mischievously at him.

"Oh yeah? well, let's see if Ore-sama loves this!"

I shouted as I shoved Ayato into the pool with large splashing. Once Ayato surfaced, I was laughing my butt off at him. 

"What the hell?!! why did you do that to Ore-sama?!!"

"Hahahaha!! it's called payback Ayato!! that's for shoving me into the pool that time! hahahaha!!"

Ayato grinned at me before he grabs my wrist and he pulls me into the pool with him. I surfaced and it was Ayato's turn to laugh.

"Hahaha!! now we're even!"

"Oh yeah?! take this!!"

I splashed at Ayato and he splashes me back. Ayato then starts to chase me and I tried to swim away but Ayato grabs me ankle and he pulls me close to his chest.

"Ore-sama has got you now, Melons."

I wanted to get out of his arms but Ayato had a tight grip on me.

"You're not going anywhere, you belong to Ore-sama."

"This again?!"

"I didn't mean it like that!"

I looked at him confused and then he stroked back of my wet hair which became loose after being pulled into the pool. Ayato then leans to my lips and kisses me. I was surprised by this and I kiss him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he deepens the kiss. Ayato pulled away and he then kisses me once more before we went underwater.

Ayato still had his lips pressed onto mines. Ayato held me close and I was starting to run out of air. I lightly punched Ayato's shoulder and he got the message. Once we got to the surface I took a few deep breaths and I heard Ayato say.

"Ore-sama doesn't say these things to a girl but, you're special to me since the day I met you, I knew you were different and I loved your rebellious attitude no, what I mean to say is, I love you, (Y/n)."

My eyes widen when Ayato said this and I felt happy when he called me by my actual name for once. I smiled and I could feel tears in the corner of my eyes. Ayato noticed this and he gently wiped away my tears with his finger.

"Oy, why are you crying? I thought you weren't the type to become weak."

"I'm not weak, I'm crying because I'm happy and you wanna know why? it's because I love you too, Ore-sama."

Ayato smiled when I called him by his nickname and then he kisses me on the lips again but this time with more passion and he was a bit rough with me as if trying to remind me that I'm his woman.

Ayato may be arrogant and stupid at times but, that's what I love about him the most. I know I was stubborn to admit that I had a crush on him in the past but that was when I slowly started to realise that I've fallen in love with him. I know Ayato was a jerk to me before but, that won't change the fact that I like his possessive and jealous attitude because he's my knight in shining armour and I'll always remain by his side.

The End...