Spending Time With Yuma

READER'S POV

It was daylight outside and I was taking a shower. I ran my fingers through my hair rinsing out the shampoo from my hair and the feeling of the hot water on my skin felt nice and relaxing for a change.

 I ran my fingers through my hair rinsing out the shampoo from my hair and the feeling of the hot water on my skin felt nice and relaxing for a change

*Reader in the shower*

Once I was done in the shower, I put on my (F/c) knickers and I had a towel around my neck so that it covered my chest. I left the bathroom and I walked over to my bedroom window.

*This is what the Reader looks like after being in the shower but ignore that piece of paper the image has in her hand*

I grabbed a bottle of water from my bed that I brought into my room this morning before I went for a shower and I drank some of it. I then remembered about the other night's events.

'Aiko reborn huh? I'm still wondering how they knew about my demon blood, oh well, I guess I'll find out sooner or later.'

Suddenly my bedroom door was slammed open. I looked what happened and it was Yuma.

"Oy, (Y/n)."

I blushed bright red and I covered my chest.

"Goddamnit Yuma!! don't you know how to knock?!"

"Forget that, I need you for something, come on."

Yuma says as he grabs my wrist but I pulled away from him and I glared at him.

"Not right now! at least wait until I get changed!"

"Nobody cares about you being nude."

Several tick marks appeared on my head and I kicked Yuma out of my room.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM PERVERT!!"

I slammed the door shut and I started to get changed. I'm now wearing a camouflage vest top, my usual necklaces, my usual wrist accessories, (f/c) skinny jeans and knee-length combat boots. I tied my hair in a plait before I opened my door and a ticked off Yuma was standing there.

"Jeez, you didn't have to kick me out like that!"

"Well maybe if you knocked first that wouldn't have happened! so what is it you needed?"