It's A Give-And-Take World

READER'S POV

I was walking through the corridors with my hands in my pockets and I thought about the Mukami brothers and wondered if there was any change yet. I decided to head back to my room. I sat down on my bed and I got a book from my desk that Ruki let me borrowed which was my favourite one when I was a child. As I was reading the book, there was knock on my door.

"Come in."

I called out and then Kou came in cheerfully.

"Hey, Keneko-chan~ how are you?"

Kou sang happily. I closed my book and I placed it on the bed and I stood up from the bed.

"Hey, Kou, what's up?"

"Ta-da~"

Kou held up a bouquet of red roses and I smiled at this.

"Wow, but what's the occasion?"

"Just a little present for my new friend."

"Thank you."

I gladly took the roses and I sniffed them.

"They smell nice as well."

"So you like them?"

"Yeah, they're beautiful."

"Good! so then..."

Kou's look suddenly changed and I knew immediately that his second was going to appear.

"You'll show me your gratitude, right?"

"In other words..?"

"Do you really think you can get something without giving anything in return? It's a give-and-take world, you know."

I gently placed the roses in a vase that was in my room and I looked back at Kou.

"It's true what you said, however, in my opinion, that's just being greedy but you're right though, it would be rude of me to take the gift without giving without giving something in return."

Kou smirked when I said this and I moved my hair to the side so that my neck was exposed to him.

"Feel free to take as much as you want."

Kou came over to me and he held me close.

"You really are an obedient little kitten, hold still now~" 

Kou says before he bites down on my neck. I gasped and moaned when I felt Kou sinking his fangs into my neck. I gripped tightly on his jacket and Kou pulled away and he looked shocked.

"What is this...? your blood is sweeter than M.neko-chan's blood..."

I smirked at him and I spoke up.

"Surprised?"

Kou smirked and he licks his lips and he grins at me.

"Yes, but in a good way, let me have more."

Kou demanded as he sunk his fangs into my neck once more. I moaned loudly and I wrapped my arms around his back. Drowsiness started to take over and I passed out in Kou's arms.

TIME SKIP...

I slowly opened my eyes and I was lying on my bed. I sat up and I rubbed my neck and I felt Kou's bite marks. I then noticed a small note sitting next to me. I took the note and I read it.

"Thanks for giving me your blood Keneko-Chan, from Kou."

I smiled at this and I tossed the note in the bin. I looked at the roses and I smiled to myself.